"Oh rich snotty little Malfoy," Harry mocked, "My father will hear about this!"

"Shut up," The blond boy playfully rolled his eyes, pressing a kiss on the others cheek, "I'm being serious."

"Yeah but you can't keep taking Severus for someone who you guys can walk over. Snape is a very intelligent yet irritating man, but he doesn't deserve to be treated like that." He spoke softly, fixing his boyfriend's tie.

"Tune your gayness down a bit, Harry! You're mine. Remember that, princess. He's way too old for you!" He smiled, pinching the smaller man's cheeks.

"Ew, Draco, no! That's just- no. Never, you dick!" He playfully pushed Draco back, making him put his hands up in surrender with a grin.

"Okay, but anyways, we don't treat him that bad, honey. He's my godfather, my father treats him like a brother."

"Yeah, whatever. You looked pretty hot in the great hall, wings out and hair a mess. Didn't you do it this morning?" He grew closer, a finger running up and down Malfoy's arm.

"No, I was in a rush to see you, until I saw you with Weaslette-"

"Be nice, Draco!" He hissed, gently thumping him on the arm.

"-And fuck you, I always look hot."

Harry snorted.
"Yeah right! Prove it."

A smirk grew on his face when Draco finally gave him what he wanted, which was a make out session.

Malfoys lips trailed down the others neck, sucking at his collarbone and causing a love bite.
"Draco," He moaned, "I still hate you."

"Yeah yeah, I love you too, princess."

Harry grinned at his comment, pulling the boy closer and kissing him, earning a smile from the blond boy.

"You like when I call you that, do you?" He smirked.

"No." He bit his lip before giving in, "Okay, maybe a little bit."

"I wish I could just kiss you forever." He beamed, pressing a kiss on his forehead.

"Go ahead, who's stopping you? We got til lunch, baby." Winking, Potter pinned Malfoy against the wall, carrying on what he started.

☆☆☆☆

H

arry's lips curled up in a smile, watching his Veela pull his top back on and fumble with the tie, knowing Snape would walk in any minute.

When he did, the teacher was knocked back by his surroundings.

"Boys, it stinks of sex in here! What did you do whilst I was gone?" His eyes narrowed at the males and they shook their heads.

"No, sir, not at all! I mean, not this time-"

"We didn't go that far." Draco interupted, slithering over to Harry and pressing a kiss on his cheek.

"Then why is Potter's hair even messier than usual?" He sighed, rolling his eyes, "Don't even answer that, it's probably his version of a bad hair day."

"Hahaha, you're so funny." Potter glared at Snape, earning a raised eyebrow in return for his reply.

Draco growled at Severus for insulting his mate and licked the side of Harry's face to claim him, the Gryffindor not minding whereas the professor's face twisted in disgust.

"If it makes you feel any better, I didn't notice until Severus pointed it out." The Slytherin whispered, making Potter turn his death look to him.

"I am not having a bad hair day, Malfoy!" He hissed, making the blondie shrug.

"Mr Malfoy, I'm guessing you've complete the bond either way, yes?" The professor's dull voice dragged on.

"That's what happens when you give us our own room with only one bed, I warn-"

"Malfoy!" He interupted, making Draco shut up, "It's fine, as long as you didn't get him pregnant."

"Wait, Harry's going to be the pregnant one?" Draco smirked, tightnening his grip around Potter's waist and causing him to blush.

"Indeed; the dominant mate needs to be the one who takes care of them. But did you use protection?" Severus repeated, sounding more desparate this time.

"No, why?" He lied, frowning.

"Draco!" Harry giggled, "Yes sir, we did. Why?"

"You become more unintelligent every time I see you." He scolded, "You won't be able to support them or stay at Hogwarts because we can not deal with a little child running around and risking everyone's safety, especially if they get ahold of someone's wand. And I can not be standing with a vicious Veela roaming the halls trying to protect his pregnant and hormonal mate."

"Oh merlin, Draco! I told you to use that condom on the side! But no, Malfoy just has to-"

"What are you on about? I told you to pass it to me, and you said you couldn't be bothered!"

"Well look what you've done! I'm sure you could have grabbed your own condo-"

"Silence!"

Their attention turned back onto Snape, who furrowed his eyebrows in anger.

"Are you pregnant, Potter?"

"Just as pregnant as you are happy!" He smiled, causing Severus to roll his eyes.

"Do not try that trick again, boys. You will be kicked out of Hogwarts."

"Yeah, alright. Godfather?" The blond Malfoy grinned, using the tone somebody uses when they want something.

"What do you want, Draco?"

"Well, so I don't kill Blaise and all of that, can I please have my own kitchen in mine and Harry's common room? Even if it's just a tiny one, oh please Severus." He pouted, and Snape raised an eyebrow.

"You're just as good as a cook as Potter is at potions."

"Oh, right so I don't need to teach you anything then Draco." He teased, and Snape rolled his eyes.

"Harry, no offense but you're the worst at potions. I can help you there. But please, professor! My mate promised to teach me!" He begged, giving his godfather puppy dog eyes.

"Alright, I'll talk it over with Dumledore." He sighed, and Harry smiled, whilst Draco squeezed Snape.

"Thank you!"

"Get off me, child." His voice was suprisingly soft, yet he was still very serious about it.

"Hug your godson, professor." Harry ordered, and Snape gave him a killer glare before hugging Malfoy back.

"Okay, okay, that's enough!"

He pulled back, this time hugging Harry. Lifting him off his feet, Draco pressed kisses all over Potter's face, making him splutter.

"You may leave now. Good day, boys."

So off they went, hand in hand back to their common room.