We were on our way outside when Kiseok hyung and I find a familiar lady sitting with her head down on her knees at the small stair on the exit. She kind of appeared like the lady before. I was about to ignore her after all anybody could possibly be like that for having too much alcohol in their system, I mean-maybe it was a different girl.

"Wait... She's that lady, Gray!"

"Huh?"

"The lady who was being harassed lately!" I thought Kiseok Hyung was being a little bit exaggerated, but his action made me also so keen about her that let my interest grew.

It was now very dark, and only the moon and the halogen lamp post give light to our way, so I couldn't trust my eyes judgment, but after looking closely, I too, also finally recognized her.

"Oh yeah! That's her."

"What is she doing there???"

"Ya! What are you guys up to???" Jay stopped for a moment when he noticed that both hyung and I were a bit slower than them. That's an understatement, we had actually stopped following them.

"Uh-

"Gray look!"

I was about to answer Jay, but Kiseok hyung slightly pat my chest to pay attention to the lady who was now standing and had begun walking towards the nearest parking lot where I'm guessing her own car was on. She has this strong aura, that we couldn't just take our eyes off her, and I don't know, but her grip was firmly on the neck of the bottle of vodka that she randomly picked up on her way. I'm wondering what was that for.

"Who are you guys looking?" Jay barged in, which we just ignore.

We were following her every step until she stopped in front of a silver Vios which was surrounded by five men.

"Ya! They were the same guys who were forcing her to flirt with them not long ago back inside!"

"Is she being harassed???" Jay interrupted again, and without looking, we just nodded our heads 'yes,' even though it was a blunt assumption.

"Then why are we just standing here!"

I almost jumped in awe, when Jay suddenly ran towards them!

"Hey Jay!" I called out, as panic ran through my vein!

"Jay! Don't do anything reckless!" Kiseok hyung also shouted as we ran too!

Damn it! He's just our fcking CEO! THIS MIGHT CAUSE A BIG FUSS! The others followed too after seeing us in action! We saw how Jay stole the bottle of vodka from the lady's hand since she was about to throw it to one of those bullies in front of the Vios before we finally arrived at the scene. Fck this! I don't want to sound cheap, but imagine a typical street gang war that might actually turn into a real rumble!

My initial movement was to hold Jay's one arm, while Kiseok hyung managed to put a big space in between groups. Tensions were building, and I cannot help, but to be nervous. A lot of scenarios were playing on my mind, and most of them were not good! I'm not saying I'm scared, but I have a strong fear of the consequences that will follow.

Jay was obviously impulsive! He had caused a lot of trouble before in his career, and we don't want that to fcking happen again! A scandal means a lot of papers, a lot of talking, a lot of criticism, and JUST FCKING A LOT OF WORK CLEARING NAMES!

"Let's not cause trouble here." Jay said politely, trying to calm the situation.

"Woah, JAY PARK RIGHT HERE! Haha..." The guy with a big big head and small eyes said this mimicking how Jay usually say it. His fellow boozers laughed with him.