Chapter LVI

Before I start with the warnings, and stuff, I just want to say thanks for loving and supporting the story so far! 'Bound' officially hit 1M views! There goes another goal ;) The story was also nominated for 'The Fiction Awards' I think xD Haha, the voting hasn't started yet, but I'll let you guys know when it will :D

And about the warning: This chapter contains constant POV change, and a lot of mistakes (cause it's written from my phone... Again.)

Oh, and let me know if you guys want to see another smut scene till the end of the book? I'm writing a new book, which will be more mature, a lot more smuty for sure, so till then, I want to give one final go with these guys, huh?

Happy reading! :D Hope you'll enjoy this one <3

***

  Amelia's POV

  My mind kept blurring. It was like a fading dream. I could feel Calliope's hands slowly releasing their grip from mine, but it felt like I had to hold on still. There were thing that I still couldn't remember. And no matter the pain, I needed more. But something inside suddenly went numb. A sharp breath escaped me mixing up with that painful groan before I opened my eyes.

It's not possible. What I just saw... It can't be. My body felt like it was being controlled by someone else. I sat on the bed, right before I lost control of my legs. Everything was so confusing. So blurry. There was still a part of me that believed it wasn't true, but after this, after seeing what happened... I could still feel the pressure in my head, the headache growing, but the pain started fading.

  "Did it hurt?" I heard Calliope's voice, but I just sat there, going through that moment over and over again. I knew him. I met him before. "Amelia, what did you see? Did I break the compulsion?" Her voice was slightly trembling. I knew it took a lot of her energy too, but I let her channel me just so we can be sure there was enough power to break the compulsion.

  My lips part, but nothing came out. My throat was so dry, and my whole boy felt like it was dumped and yanked over and over again. When she did the spell, I screamed so loud, it was almost impossible for Christian and the rest not to hear me. Something must've been going on. But I couldn't concentrate on anything else but that pictures, like flashes from an old camera, coming and going. My vision slightly blurred from the few tears in my eyes, but I just nodded my head at Calliope, not even able to look at her.

  I could practically feel the same shock washing over her as she sat down on my bed next to me. I stared in front of me, trying to understand how I went through that pain without fainting. That spell was the most unmerciful thing I have felt, but I was ready for it. Calliope warned me and I knew that the compulsion breaking spell required a lot of damage. Pain. But I got what I wanted. If I ever told Christian I was going to do this, he would've never let me. But it was the only choice I had left. The only chance for me to assure myself he was telling the truth.

  "Is it true?" Once again I just nodded my head at her question. I wasn't sure what shocked me more. The fact that it was true, or the fact that Adam didn't lie to me? Maybe it was just the pain I had to go through to complete the spell with Calliope, but my head was still throbbing from it. "Amelia, I'm so sorry." She said quietly, putting her hand over my thigh, but that's not what I needed.

  I sniffed slightly, managing to keep the tears from escaping. Putting a small stand of hair behind my ear, I cleared my throat as I stood up, trying to sound as clear as possible. "How long has it been?" I mumbled, my voice slightly shaking from the pressure and pain I could still feel in my head. I couldn't feel my own body, and as I stood up, I had the feeling that I was going to collapse any second now. I didn't.