Chapter: 13

Okay thank you sooooooooo much to my commenters, you guys have literally made my day!

Josh...

Matt, Kyle, the girls and I show up to the party, slightly late. It's about twelve am and I'm ready to get drunk. This is more like the summers that were in the past. I smile at the memories.

Logan has disappeared somewhere, probably to get a drink and Matt and Kyle are in the corners of the living room messing with some girls that just showed up.

I look around and spot Aaron laughing with some guys at his bar. I walk up to them and get a beer.

"Hey what's up, haven't seen you around in a while." I said, trying to see what he's been up to.

"Hey buddy, long time no-" He gets interrupted by some blonde chick grabbing his hand and pulling him up the stairs suddenly. I just sigh as I watch them both stumble up the stairs, clearly drunk.

I down my beer and go for another one, but I hesitate when I spot a full bottle of fireball. I down a few shots of that, satisfied with the spicy taste in my mouth. I lean against the bar watching as the DJ plays some song that makes all the girls with the small, tight clothes begin to dance. I watch them start twerking and I smirk.

Finally, I find Logan sitting across the room with a drink in her hand. She meets my eyes and raises one eyebrow.

She starts to flaunt over to me, never breaking eye contact. Logan sets her drink on the table and wraps her arms around my neck. I cringe at her touch, but I ignore it, feeling the buzz of alcohol in my system.

"Do you want to head upstairs?" She slurs.

I turn my head towards her. She looks really sexy tonight, with her red, low cut crop top and short white jean shorts. My eyes roam her body and I smirk as I see her tattoo on her stomach. That just about turned me on and without giving her a reply, I pick her up and take her upstairs.

I'm kissing her and taking her shirt off even before we reach a bedroom that's not occupied and that's all I remember until the morning.

. . . . . .

That very next morning, I wake up groggily. I open my eyes to be unfamiliar with the scenery in front of me. I'm not in my bedroom. Where the hell am I? I turn my head to see Logan sleeping right next to me and I start to panic as soon as I realize that I don't have any clothes on. Shit, shit, shit.

Logan starts to wake up and I jump out of the bed like it's on fire. I quickly rush to put my shorts that were thrown on the floor. Logan opens her eyes and smiles sleepily. She starts to get out of bed, possibly to pick up where we left off last night, but I stop her before she sits up.

"No, don't do that. Put your clothes on and find a ride home." I say, mad at myself for making this big of a mistake. I throw my t-shirt on and start to leave.

"Josh," I hear her hurt voice. I feel no sympathy for her. What she did to me last year is unforgivable and yes, I do still hold a grudge.

I turn around and run a hand through my hair. "Don't count on this ever happening again." And with that, I storm out of the room. I get into my car and drive home. All I want to do is crash on my couch for the rest of the day, and that's what I end up doing.

Sydney...

Today I decide to go to the pool. I get up early, trying to avoid the questions from my parents or grandparents.

When I get to the pool, I hesitate because there is a deep end, but later realize that there is also a shallow end to the pool. I find an empty chair, which was easy since there were only a few kids here and no adults. I take off my t-shirt, revealing my bikini with my belly button ring. I don't ever go to the pool with my mom because of that stupid thing. She doesn't  know about it and I don't intend on her finding out because who knows how long she'll stick me in therapy for being "reckless" and practicing "self harm" like she did when she found out about my tattoo that I had gotten illegally.