Chapter One: Summer Traditions

•Lesly•

It's so perfect right now. I've never felt more amazing in my entire life! Just being here with my girls.

Empress and Evie is so great, getting to spend time with them before we set off to college and go our separate ways. Even though the trip here, to the lake house was a rough one, we still made it. With all the crazy rain and almost falling asleep behind the wheel we succeeded. It was worth every single minute packed up in that little jeep with no air conditioning. For every second we spent in the car, we're making up for it in the sun.

Later on Grace is gonna join our holy trinity and then the fun is really going to start. It's crazy how we've managed to come here almost every summer since we were 10 with out our parents. Now it's just us maybe even for the last time, after all people don't tend to stick together after college. Even though we've been best friends since god knows how long.

When life still knows how to throw curveballs; But for now, I just wanna soak in the sun on the boardwalk of the lake with my girls.

Our summer songs are playing on repeat. Wouldn't it be nice by The Beach Boys since we were little girls has always our song. Our parents would blast it every single time. Even though the circumstances have changed it doesn't mean traditions have to.

As the day gets hotter so do we, so into the lake it is. We all jump in with joy like nothing in the world can stop us from having fun and making big splashes.

As I come up from a dive I hear a car pull in. I turn and it's Grace!

"Grace" I yell, we all quickly climb on to the dock and run as fast as we can to tackle her. Landing on the ground we all laugh our asses off and just lay there.

"okay guys I'm gonna go put my stuff in the house" Grace says.

As she gets up Empress, Evie and I all make eye contact and smile, we're all thinking the same thing. We grab her with all of our strength, pick her up and throw her ass in the lake.

-

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed this first chapter!

Love you guys!
-Lesly 🦄

...Cast...
...
Shay Mitchell ..... Lesly
Emma Watson ..... Grace
Phoebe Tonkin ..... Evie
Nina Dobrev ..... Empress
...