If I Met... Chip Skylark

hey guys new chapter!!! dedicated to evil diamond because she made me upload. hope you guys had an awesone Christmas

*********

If I Met... Chip Skylark

"Timmy was an average kid that no one understands, mom and dad and Vicky always giving him commands,"  I sang along to the show, 'Fairly Odd Parents.' It was the episode where it was Timmy's birthday but everyone forgot. It turned out that his birthday was the next day.

My favorite thing about the episode is that Chip Skylark is in it. He has an amazing voice but this wasn't the episode where he sang 'My Shiny Teeth and Me' but he did sing 'Icky Vicky.'

"Uggh, I wish Chip Skylark was real," I said to myself while getting up to go to the bathroom. But my room is never clean so I tripped on a pillow (I know right, how do you trip on a pillow) and bumped my head on the tv. Or at least I thought I would but my head actually went in the tv. I was so surprised that I fell all the way into the tv.

"Aaahhh!" I yelled as I was pulled in. Then I seemed to be in a empty space with swirling colors all around me. Then I landed and I was in Timmy's bedroom.

"Woah," I said in shock. Timmy and Chip turned to look at me with strange expressions on their faces.

"Hey Timmy, is this one of your little friends?" Chip asked.

"Uh, no," he said.

"Little! I am not little! Considering you are a cartoon I should be way taller than the both of you!" I anted, now in Timmy's fave with a finger pointed at him. Then I realized that I wasn't much taller than him. He was only about two inches shorter than me.

"What?" I said and ran to his mirror. And what I saw surprised me. I had been turned into a cartoon version of myself!

And if I do say so  myself, I looked really good. I started posing in the mirror. "Aah, work it!" I told myself as I pretend modeled. "Looking good."

Then I saw Timmy, whispering to his fish.

"Don't you dare wish me away!" I yelled at him. He froze. 

"What do you mean wish?" he said nervously, glancing at Chip Skylark.

"Ooohhh nothing. I mean that you shouldn't talk to your fish about how much ou wish i would go away," I said shooting him a look.

Just then, Chester and AJ walked in and they started to say something when they saw me. "Timmy has a girl in his room? A not ugly girl!" Aj said in shock.

I knew I looked good.

"Nope, he does not!" Timmy said and pushed them out of the door. While he wad doing this, I walked over to Chip Skylark.

"Hey babe, as you can see, i have some shiny teeth too," I said and waggled my eyebrows suggestively. But he only gave me a strange look. Maybe he was shy. "Timmy, would you mind giving me and Chippy some alone time?' I said to him, not taking my eyes of Chip.

"Chippy?" Timmy said.

"Alone time?" Chip asked. 

"What?" I said. Then I went over to Timmy's fish bowl. "I wish I had a bowl of pasta," I said. They just stared at me. "I said I wished I had a bowl of pasta." They still stared. What was wrong with these fairies?

"Uhh, we're not your faries" Wanda said.

Oh. Well that sucks. Then I remembered something about this episode. Vicky was in it. I did not want to be here when that happened.

"Timmy! Wish me back to wherever I came from pl-" Then Vicky walked in with a flame thrower and a torch.

Oh No, I thought. But I am definitely not going down without a fight. I took my cellphone out of my pocket and threw it Naomi Campbell style and it hit her in the head. She screeched an evil screech.

Timmy then wished for a rope and we tied her to a board. Then we turned off the lights and blinded her with Chip Skylarks teeth. Overall, it was epicly epic.

"That. Was. Awesome!" Timmy yelled.

"Great, now can you get me back home.. I feel weird." I said. He nodded then wished for me to go back to wherever I came from.

Suddenly, I was in that weird empty space again and then landed in my room.

"Phew," I said and started to walk out of my room. But on the way out I glanced at the mirror. I ran back to it and studied myself.

I was still a cartoon.

***********

The ending turned into a horror story. Weird. Anyways, this was kind of boring to me but oh well.

Soooooooo

how was you guy's Christmas? I hope yours was fun! Mine was!!!

Next Time on 'If I Met...'

If I Met... Trey Songz

Aaahhhh! I love that guy. Anyways..

Comment, Vote, Fanimos!!