Chapter 2

(Caroline's P.O.V)

"Puffin! On your 6!" 

I turned around and sent a sucker punch to the goon running towards me.

"Thanks, Robin!"  He knocked out the last goon as Batman knocked out joker tying him and the goons up. We waited about 5 minutes until we heard sirens, then went out of the warehouse through the skyline. 

As Batman and I were getting in the Batmobile and Robin on his motorcycle I started complaining. 

"When do I get my own motorcycle or something?" I heard Robin cackle before answering. 

"When you have been a hero for more than a month." I frowned and slumped into my seat as Batman drove. 

"Maybe after you join the team." That caught me and Robin off guard. 

"What!?" We shouted in unison. Batman only smiled before answering. 

"Yes. Tomorrow after school." A smile grew on my face.

Then Robin decided to pipe up. 

"Batman are you sure? Everyone on the team is older and they tease me for being 13 imagine what they would do to her." Batman sighed. 

"Robin think about it if they said anything, she would beat them up in a heartbeat." I started laughing. 

"Yeah, Robin just you wait they say anything they'll splatter on the wall." Before anyone could say anything else we were at the Batcave.  

"Well, you have to play nice. Just be in the Batcave tomorrow after school. Now bed." Dick and I both groaned and trudged to the elevator. 

"Night Bruce." We said before the door closed and we went up to the manor.

The next day

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP* 

I groaned as I slammed my hand on the alarm clock and looked at the uniform laid out on the dresser top. I started school at Gotham academy a few days after I found out he was Batman, and I have to wear a uniform. I got up out of bed and went over to put on my uniform which consisted of a white button-up shirt, navy blue jacket, red tie, white knee-high socks, black flats, and the worst part, the blue, and red plaid skirt.

Someone knocked on my door. I opened it to see Dick. 

"Ready for breakfast." I nodded and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. When we got to the dining room Dick looked at me and saw that I still haven't tied my tie. 

"You still haven't figured out how to tie your tie?" I shook my head with a slight glare. 

He chuckled grabbing my tie and tying it for me. I mumbled a quick thanks, right after Alfred brought out bacon and pancakes. We dug in and when we were finished Alfred drove us to school.

Classes were boring, as usual, I said my snarky remarks, got in trouble, again as usual, and made it through the day. 

On the way home Dick asked, "You nervous?" 

I looked at him with a furrowed brow. "About what?" 

He sighed. "I swear you have the memory of a goldfish." 

I started laughing. "That's probably true." 

He sighed again. "The team! Are you nervous about joining today?" 

I looked at my feet and picked my nails. "A little bit." 

He chuckled. "No need to be, they'll love you even if you have a big mouth."