Chapter 35

Alex’s PoV

I hope that the days come easy and the moments pass slow,
And each road leads you where you want to go,
And if you're faced with a choice, and you have to choose,
I hope you choose the one that means the most to you.
And if one door opens to another door closed,
I hope you keep on walkin' till you find the window,
If it's cold outside, show the world the warmth of your smile,

But more than anything, more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

I hope you never look back, but ya never forget,
All the ones who love you, in the place you left,
I hope you always forgive, and you never regret,
And you help somebody every chance you get,
Oh, you find God's grace, in every mistake,
And you always give more than you take.

But more than anything, yeah, and more than anything,
My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

My wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to,
Your dreams stay big, and your worries stay small,
You never need to carry more than you can hold,
And while you're out there getting where you're getting to,
I hope you know somebody loves you, and wants the same things too,
Yeah, this, is my wish.

This is my wish
I hope you know somebody loves you
May all your dreams stay big

When I was little, I dreamed of being famous. I dreamed of making a difference in the world. I dreamed of everyone knowing my name. I dreamed of having my name up in lights. People from miles away would come and see me perform. I thought I would have a good impact on the world. I wanted to be special in the eyes of the world. I don’t think that is how I am now. I guess, given my past, I always thought that I would be a motivator. I thought that I would help girls who were abused. I thought that I would help other girls like me. I mean sure, I always wanted to be a singer because, well, I am not that bad of a singer. No offense, but I don’t feel like selling out to the man. Don’t shoot me or anything, but that is what I personally believe.

I bet the only thing going through your mind right now is ‘are you having a boy or a girl?’ Well, I am currently thinking over my life dreams as I stand backstage. Why am I backstage? Well, you see, I am about to go on an interview. Simon thought it would be beneficial if I explain everything from my point of view. An assistant ushers me out on stage. I smile as I take a seat. It’s hard to hear over the sound of yelling girls/audience. I don’t know whether to be concerned or proud.

“Hi, Alexandra, I’m Hannah,” Hannah shakes my hand. She had bright blonde hair and bright blue eyes, much like me. Her hair does look natural though. Hannah is one of the first interviews I have seen that is dressed modestly who also has not shot me death glares. I smile. This better not be torturous because it is just me, myself and I out here on stage.

“Hi,” I smile.

“You look great. How many weeks pregnant are you?” Hannah asks.

“Twenty-five weeks,” I say sheepishly.

“You look great,” Hannah complements me.

“Thanks,” I feel my face heating up.

“So, who’s the father?”

“Erm, well I was umm…” I trail off not sure if I want to say it out loud anymore.

Hannah smiles at me sweetly. “It’s okay,” she mouths.

“It was this boy, Jacob. We were best friends when I was little, and then he moved away when his dad’s job transferred. I was adopted by the lads seven months back, and about three months into the adoption, I started school and was reunited with Jacob. We started to date again and it was perfect. Nothing was rushed, and I was comfortable. I thought that he really cared about me and possibly loved me,” I say feeling a pang in my heart as I actually breathe those words. “I know that sounds weird coming from a fifteen year old, but I really did. We’ve known each other since we were babies, and Jacob wasn’t the type of guy to go around hurting other people because he can. I thought that I had that perfect relationship and in my life, perfect isn’t something that I have ever had even if nothing is perfect. A girl can still dream.”

“So Jacob was our friend and he just hurt you like that?” Hanna gasps. “Do you know why?”

I shrug. “I haven’t had to face him yet. After I give birth, they will have a DNA test to see if the child is his. Even though, before then, I will have to see him again,” I scowl.

Hannah gives me a sympathetic smile. “At least he’s in jail?” I shrug. It really doesn’t make a difference.

“It doesn’t make a difference whether or not he’s in jail. I still feel gross,” I shiver at the thought.

“So do you know the gender of the baby?” Hannah asks excitedly.

I was told that it is my decision whether or not I wanted to give the sex away. It was a tough decision but I finally came to the conclusion.

“It’s a boy!” I squeal.

*******************************************************************

ITS A BOY! HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

I AM OFFICIALLY AT 60K WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I would personally like to thank @AjlaNuhanovic becasue i had a very stressful day, and all your comments made me smile so big as i was reading all them. you made me feel a lot better! thank you so much

i know there are a lot of other people that have made me smile a lot, but there are soooooo many that have happen while making this story and i love you guys for this!!!! i love you guys so much!!!!!!!

Like i cant describe it

ALSO I HIT 50K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHE I WANTED TO UPDATE ASAP!

lol i am so hyper right now. sorry that its short. like i said i wanted to update asap!

follow and i will follow back

now ya'll get to guess what the boys name will be:) hehehe 

Comment and vote because i love you!!!:)

p.s. i have auditions for "TWELVE ANGRY WOMEN" tomorrow! wish me luck because im pretty sure there is only thirteen parts....

love you!

~Bella~

:D