Chapter 9

Sorry it's been a while

*********

(Alex's PoV)

The boys walk into the kitchen. I grin at Jacob. I grab his hand, and we run up the steps. We made a lot of noise, but I don't really care. The boys can eavesdrop if they want to. I run into my room and grab some supplies. I run from room to room setting my pranks up. I place a bucket of water of Liam's door with spoons all over his bed, whip cream in Harry's pillow, I put bleach in Zayn's shampoo, I switch Niall's conditioner with maple syrup, and last but not least, I take all of Louis's clothes out of his drawers and leave him a pair of booty shorts for the evening. I put his clothes under Harry's sink. Jacob helps me will all of these pranks. I'm hoping Louis takes a shower tonight.

We run into my room and shut the door, breathing hard. I look over at Jacob who is smiling from one ear to the other. I squeeze his hand. Jacob leans against me, pinning me against the wall. I grin. Jacob leans down and presses his lips against mine. Fireworks go off in my stomach as I push my hands into the wall. Jacob pulls back, and I smile. I hear someone running up the steps. I peek out and see Louis walking into his room. I jump in excitement. I wait till the shower is on for a while. I slowly crack Louis's bathroom door open. Oh thank goodness, he is already in the shower. I grab towel and clothes. I take any wash cloths and other towel that he might use to cover himself. I grab his pillows, blankets, and sheets as well. There is nothing for him to wrap around himself to cover himself.

I put everything in Harry's room. This should be interesting. I fling myself onto my bed. I am exhausted from the running I just did. Jacob's phone beeps, and he looks mad.

"What?" I ask.

"I got to go," he says sadly. But this was so much fun! He can't go.

"Aww," I whine.

"I'm sorry," Jacob says. He helps me sit up. I give him my pouty face. Jacob frowns. "I'll see you later," Jacob says as he kisses my forehead. He turns to leave.

I grab his wrist and pull him back. "Not so fast," I say grinning. Jacob grins back. "You can't possible think a kiss on the fore head cuts it do you?" I ask. Jacob shakes his head. He grabs my waist and pulls me up against him. I bite my lip before I pull Jacob's head down to mine. His lips softly touch mine. I bite his lip gently and pull back a bit before letting go. "Now get out," I say joking.

Jacob's jaw drops. "You cannot do that and then make me leave," Jacob protests.

"Yes I can," I tell him. I kiss on the cheek and push him out the door. "Now scat," I tease.

"Damn you," he mutters as he walks down the steps. Once Jacob's car is out of sight, I walk back downstairs. Niall, Liam, Zayn, and Harry are grinning at me.

"What?" I ask stopping when I enter the kitchen.

"Nothing," Niall says still smiling.

"Tell me," I snap stomping my foot.

The boys exchange grins. "Did you kiss Jacob by any chance?" Harry asks. He props his head up with his elbow which is against the counter.

I shift weight from one leg to the other. I stare at the floor as I say, "Maybe," I mumble. I look back up at them and ask, "Why?"

"No reason," Zayn says giving me a full teeth smile.

"Now you have to tell me," I whine.

"Did you make out with him?" Liam asks uncomfortably.

"God, no," I say almost horrified.

"That's not what we heard," Harry tells me.

"Were you eavesdropping again?" I ask, pissed.