Chapter 31

*****got to 54,006 words with this chapter!!!!*****

Austin’s PoV

I have this awful feeling in my stomach, like something is horribly wrong. I can’t describe it anymore than that, but I do know something is wrong. I am in the game room with Niall, Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry. We are playing CoD, and I am determined to beat them. I have enough free time when I’m not always with Alex. People look at us, and did look at us, and think ‘wow they are attached at the hip’ which is true, but we aren’t always together. Like right now, Alex is with Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle. I haven’t seen her all day, but I know now that something is wrong with Alex because I have that gut feeling.

“You feeling okay, Austin?” Harry asks.

“I don’t know. I just have a funny feeling in my stomach,” I say truthfully.

“You and sister, you’re both probably sick,” Liam shakes his head.

“I’m not sick thought, and neither is Alex,” I say. They obviously don’t understand. “I just have a bad feeling in my stomach.”

“About what?”

I shrug. “It’s just a general feeling,” I say. My phone starts ringing. I pull it out and see that it is Alex. “Hello?” I answer.

“Austin!” a voice yells. It isn’t Alex. It is Eleanor.

“Eleanor?” I question.

The lads pause their game. “My girlfriend Eleanor?” Louis asks with confusion.

I shush them. “What’s wrong?” I ask.

“I need you to come upstairs, but only you and I mean only you,” Eleanor orders.

“Okay,” I say.

“Make up an excuse to come upstairs so that the lads don’t follow. I’m serious though. Come up to Alex’s room right now,” Eleanor hangs up after that. All five boys are staring at me.

“I have to go do something really quickly,” I say. I am a horrible liar.

“You and your sister just can’t lie,” Liam laughs. I get up and run upstairs before they can say anything. I run up to Alex’s room, but the door is locked. I knock quietly.

“Who is it?” Eleanor asks.

“Austin.”

“Just you?”

“Yeah, it’s just me,” I answer unsurely. Eleanor opens the door quickly, pulls me in quickly, and shuts the door quickly. She locks it and double checks that it is locked. I give her the most confused look of my life. “Where is Alex and why am I here? Why are you here?”