Chapter 36. Rick Greene

When I woke up I was laying in my bed, sadly alone. But I got all happy once I thought about last nights events. I must have feel asleep and Riley carried me in.

It was still early so I took a shower then got dressed in something casual. It was the time I knew Danny would be in class so I walked over and waited for them to be out. Maybe Jared had his class.

    "Hey Rach."

I looked up to see Tyler coming my way and gave him a warm smile and waved.

    "You took summer classes too?"

     "No I'm waiting on someone."

He grinned that turned onto a big smirk.

     "That dude from the party, you two looked cosy."

      "We're only friends, that was just a mistake."

A drunk mistake that I still feel like I'm paying for. He nodded as he sat beside me.

    "Well I took a business class this morning and all I got to say is there is hot girls everywhere."

He chuckled. He seemed to be adjusting well. I wondered if Riley had a class this morning. I didn't start mines until two weeks.

    "That's nice. You like any of them?"

    "This one, she has red hair and green eyes and looks just like Ariel from the little mermaid. She sat beside me today, I caught her checking me out a few times."

He said cocky.

     "I did ask her out for lunch but she said she just got to campus and still had to unpack."

     "Well maybe she didn't like what she saw."

I joked and he rolled his eyes like that was impossible. He was so conceited now.

     "Then why did she agree to hook up later to go over the lecture from today?"

    "Because she is interested on knowing more about education not a date with you."

     "Or.. She was too distracted by my looks to even listen to the lecture."

I rolled my eyes. I really hoped she liked him or his whole spirits would be crushed. On the second hand I hoped she didn't then he would have learned his lesson and won't be so cocky.

     "I'm headed to football practice though so I guess I'll see you later."

I nodded and gave him a friendly hug.

By the time he left I heard the doors open and looked back to see the class coming out. As I waited I saw Jared come out. I would of walked over to him but he was with a girl and they looked like they were in deep disscusion so I just waited.

But when he looked up and saw me he told the girl something then walked over to me. She stood there still waited though for him.

     "Hey."

     "Hey you, I was coming so we could start finding Charlotte. I already asked Mr. Keller-"

     "I already found her."

     "Wait what?"

      "She just popped into class today. Crazy right?"

     "How?"

     "She's pregnant."

     "Wow what!"

     "She left three months ago without saying a word. I looked everywhere for her and turns out she ran away because she was pregnant and she was scared. But she's back now. She thought that I would leave her because she was pregnant, she doesn't understand how much I love her. But now she's back and were going to be a family Rach."