Chapter 24. Wedding

This is going to be a short update but I just had to get passed this so here you go :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"PUSHHHHH!" The doctors yell as my mom uses all her strength to do so grunting and yelling though it all. She had many layers of sweat on her face and she looked like she was in a lot of pain. She had been pushing for a while now and yelling for them to get the baby out of her because all of the pain she was going through. I walked behind the doctors who were positioned beneath my mom waiting for the baby to come out of her. Looking at it made me realize how disgusting it was but I could see the top of the little head coming out now.

It had been the day of the wedding. After we came back in town, we spent those two days preparing for the wedding while my mom sat there panicking the whole time. She was so emotional because she was close to having the baby and she was getting married in two days. And she couldn't help with anything because she was so huge, I would of thought she was having twins. I tried my best to help her and told her to stop stressing before she makes the baby come before the due date. But she always ignored me.

When the day came we ran the last minute errands before all getting ready in our dresses and tux. The wedding begin and they said their 'I do's' ending it with a kiss then came the reception. Riley and his parents had come also but he brought Melissa too. He looked really nice too in his tux with his curly hair gelled back. It made me realize how much he really did look like Harry Styles. I waved at Riley but didn't even look at Melissa. I still couldn't believe she slept with Tyler and lied to me about it this whole time. I had the urge to talk to Riley but every time i looked up, Melissa was there, never leaving his side and there was no way I was going any where near her. And I tired to avoid them as she constantly kissed him as if she knew I had feelings for Riley. Maybe she did.

My mom danced around happily with John in her huge dress with her pregnant belly. I smiled to myself as I remembered helping her put it on and her crying that she was too fat to fit in it. But we eventually made it over get belly and she looked beautiful in it. I sat at one of the tables stuffing my face getting asked many times if I wanted to dance but I turned them down. There was only one guy I wanted to dance with and he already had a date. Riley and he had untrustworthy Melissa. Noah was at the bar with Natasha, they danced for a bit now it looked like he was drunk.

My mother had been right in the middle of a dance when she let out a long wail and I quickly rushed to her side already knowing what was happening. I knew she was going to go into labor any time soon with all the stressing she had been doing. And i was right but she wouldn't listen. With water sliding down her leg like she pee'd on herself, I had knew I was right. Me and John quickly walked her out into the car passing by everyone who wished her good luck and to come see her and the baby soon. John telling her to take deep breathes and relax but she kept screaming at him to shut up and just drive the damn car. I held her hand on the way and she was holding it extremely tight, I'm sure I would have a hand print bruise on it.

Now we're here, pushing out my new baby brother or sister. She has been in labor for many long, excruciating hours and finally I could see the head coming out. My mom let out a loud, long groan as she pushed again. John was holding her hand and by the look of his face, she was probably squeezing it too tightly but he still stayed by her side keeping the hair out of her face that was sticking to the sweat. He was definitely a soldier because I wouldn't be able to do it especially when she was holding my hand in the car, that was enough for me.

With one last push the baby was fully out as loud, cute little cries surrounded my ears as my mom started to calm down and lean back in her chair, her breathing heavy.

"Honey do you want to cut the umbilical cord." I heard my mom ask through breaths in barely a whisper. She was exhausted and fully worn out. I shook my head excited as the doctor  told me how to do it. They cleaned the baby off wrapping her in a blanket before handing him or her to my mother. "It's a girl." My mom says as I crowd around her looking at my beautiful baby sister. "She looks just like you when you we're born."

I smile down at her, her eyes opening showing the most beautiful green eyes I ever seen. "She's beautiful." I say to my mother.

"Maia. Her name is Maia Farrah Carson." My mom says. It was a beautiful name except that she didn't have the same last name as me. I had my father's last name and she had John's.

She was born with a head full of hair too, it was a pretty blonde that was all curly. "Welcome to the family Maia."

"Wanna hold her." My mom asked and I nodded.

She handed her to me and I made sure I was careful since she was so small holding her head. She looked up at me with her big green eyes and smiled making this little noise.

A/N:

Yes I know it was short, sorry. But I will be updating really soon, promise. Might even tonight again. Or maybe not since I start school back up tomorrow. Bye summer beak, I will truly miss you:(

Also don't you just love babies. My sister just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. It was my third niece. She was born a month early and she is so tiny, she's still in the hospital now. She has these beautiful big brown eyes and I just now I'm going to spoil her :)

Sorry for all grammer errors!