Chapter 2. Frustration PT.2

Frustration.

Frustration is what I felt every morning after a wet dream. Every day after reading, writing, fantasizing, watching, and listening all things about sex. And every night after staying up all night thinking about sex. It was the worst thing in the world. With sex being the greatest.

I got out of bed throwing my feet over the edge as I went into my bathroom taking a cold shower. Cold showers always helped. After washing and shampooing, i get out dressing in some denim high waist short shorts with a one side studded pocket and a navy blue strapless cropped shirt that was studded at the top. I put on some cute blue heels making my legs look even longer than before. Then I put on some mascara and eye shadow then started on my hair. I two French braids at the top of my head wrapping them around my head connecting them as i curled the rest. I sprayed on some perfume and put on my pink lip gloss as I grabbed my bag strolling out the door.

When I pulled up into the school parking lot, most of the students were standing around like usual, sitting against their cars, and lounging around until the bell rang. I shut the car door as it made a beep as I locked the doors. I looked over and there were my friends already coming over to me. "Rachel, you're looking beautiful as usual." Melissa chirp happily. She was a very happy person and always stayed positive. It was one of the many things that I loved about my best friend.

"You two Melissa." I smiled as I hugged her tightly like I hadn't just seen her last night.

"I need hugs too." Riley whined as i chuckled.

"Of course Riles." I said hugging my other best friend. He was the sweetest guy I ever met as we been together since we kindergarten.

We walked into the school after standing around my car talking until the bell rang. We went straight to the cafeteria for breakfast along with many other people. After getting our food we set at our regular table. "Rachel, hey babe." I turned around and seen Tyler as my eyes lit up. He wrapped his arms around me hugging me from behind as he placed a soft kiss on my check.

Tyler Higgins is the most popular guy in school being the sexy football star. He wasn't my boyfriend... Yet. But as you can see, it's very close. He started calling me babe a week ago and we went out couples of times but it was never actually a date because the whole football team and cheerleading team would be there. We never kissed either, just a innocent kiss on the cheek but I was still waiting on the day when he finally did. "You look great." He said sitting across from me now.

"Thanks." I smiled as my cheeks turned a deeply red.

"So I was wondering if you were doing anything Friday night." He asked.

"Nothing at all." I said quickly then felt like slapping myself from sounding so desperate.

"Cool I will pick you up at 8." He smiled cheeky as he winked at me then got up walking away.

"Oh my gosh I have a date with Tyler Higgins." I exclaimed.

"Lucky you." Melissa said sarcastically.

"What?" I said.

"You always get everything, the newest clothes and shoes, the hottest guys, you're a straight A student, and everybody likes you. it's not fair." She said pouting.

"Melissa you have a boy friend." I chuckled.

"Yeah that jerk Bryan." Riley said.

"Did I hear my name?" I looked up and seen no one other than Bryan, Melissa's boyfriend. He was super cute but the biggest jerk on earth. I hated that she dated him but I was used to it because she always dated guys like him.

Melissa got up hugging him as he leaned in kissing her. It started off as a sweet simple kiss but got way rough as Melissa tried to push him off now but he held on her too tight. When they finally parted Melissa smacked him in the shoulder. "Why would you kiss me like that here, people are starring" Melissa screamed breathlessly.

"I will kiss my girl how I want to." He said. I rolled my eyes, i really hated the guy and even worse he was Tyler's best friend.

"I'll see you guys later." Melissa said as walked away with him.

"I just don't understand why she dates jerks like him, he treats her like crap and she just makes excuses for it. Next thing you know he is going to start beating on her- God forbid." I said.

"Well it's her choice." Riley shrugged.

"She needs a nice sweet guy like you." I smiled. "You could take a better care of her any other guy I know."

"I could also take care of you." He said grabbing my hand.

I quickly snatched it away. "Riley you know you're like a brother to me. We've known each other since kindergarten."

"Yeah I guess, Melissa doesn't like guys like me anyway." He shrugged.

"She does, she just doesn't know yet." I said. "You're cute and sweet, what's not to like."

"Same thing I'm wondering since the girl I like won't even give me a chance." He mumbled to himself but I still heard it.

I huffed. "Come on Riley, we're going to be late to class." I said getting up as he followed close behind.

-:-:-:-:-:-

Friday came fast and before you know it I was at the mall shopping with Melissa.

We walked into one of the stores as we started racking the shelves. I needed the prefect outfit. As i scanned through all the clothes I finally found a beautiful dress. I picked it off the shelf and spun around quickly to show Melissa as I was so excited when i bumped into something hard. I stumbled back almost falling into the hard floor but I fell into some big strong arms instead. I looked up to see chocolate brown eyes starring at me. Eyes that looked vaguely familiar but I could not point out where I seen him before.

"I'm sorry." He said as he sat me back on my feet again.

"It was my fault." I said as I starred at him trying to figure out where i had looked into those eyes before.

He chuckled. "I'm Luke." He said hanging his hand out.

"My name is Rachel." I said shaking his hand.

His eyes locked with mine as we stared deeply into each others eyes sharing a moment. "Do i know you from somewhere." I asked still curiously.

"Couldn't have I just moved here a week ago." He said.

"It's funny how you seem so familiar." I said.

"Well I wouldn't mind knowing someone as beautiful as you." He smiled sweetly making me blush.

"RACHEL!" I heard Melissa scream making me jump and him laugh.

"I uh have to go but great meeting you."

"Yeah hopefully I see you again." He said as I walked away looking over my shoulder flashing him a smile. He was still watching me as I walked away from him making me nervous.

And that's when it sunk in. I know why he is so familiar. He is the guy from my dreams. Shower sex guy. The guy that made me wake up with soaked panties this morning.

Holy fudge.

A/N:

OMG. Shower sex guy is real!

So what did you think of the chapter, please vote and comment and tell me what you think. Even if you didn't like it. Next update will be soon:)

-Jess