Chapter 17. Mistakes.

My eyes opened to Noah's. He was already up and when he seen me awake, he smiled. "Morning beautiful." He said as I realized what we did last night. For the second time. I sat up as I wiped the sleep from my eyes.

"Don't get used to this Noah." I said

"Use to what?"

"This. The sex. Two nights in a roll." I said getting out of bed aware that I was completely naked as I felt his eyes on me. I went into my closet picking out clothes for the day. Some skinny jeans, a red V neck shirt with my red converse and a black and white cardigan. Something simple.

After taking a shower and doing my hair and makeup, I look at Noah who had just been watching me this whole time in silence. "Are you just going to lay there all day." I said sarcastically.

"I might, its quite comfortable." He smiles.

"Well whenever you do decide to get up up, make my bed. I won't be back until later." I say.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"Meeting up with Melissa for breakfast, hanging out with Luke and Tyler later and I need to see Riley." I say then shake my head realizing I didn't have to tell him. He was not my parent or my boyfriend. But my stepbrother, who I have had sex with... Twice!

"let me know how things go with Riley, he looked heart broken at the party."

"Whatever I said to him must be horrible." Out of all the times he has been upset with me, he has never actually said bye. And it worried me.

-:-

Melissa and I met up at Starbucks sitting at one of the tables in the back so we could talk privately.

"I had sex." She blurted out before I could take a bite out of my muffin.

"whoa, what?" I said, lucky that I hadn't taken a bite because I probably would of spit it out on her from the shock I had from her news.

"I was drunk, it was a mistake." she said.

"oh my gosh Melissa. I can't believe you had sex and with Bryan." I say too loud then look around to make sure people didn't hear me. Starbucks was unbelievable crowded at the moment.

She gulped. "Uh yeah." She said sadly.

"You know how many girls he have had sex with. He is a jerk, hopefully he doesn't leave you, I wouldn't be surprised if all he wanted from you this whole time was sex." I said as she looked down at her hands nervously. It must of been bad if she couldn't make eye contact and she looked so glum.

"You did have sex with Bryan didn't you?" I asked worried. Poor Melissa probably had sex with a stranger she meet at the party who most likely took advantage of her. That must be why she is upset.

"Yeah of course, who else would I have done it with?" She said but it still seemed like she wasn't telling the whole truth.

"you used a condom right?" I asked not getting why she seemed so upset about it.

"Yeah." She said. "but anyways what about your night." She said changing the subject but I could still tell in her eyes that it was something she wasn't telling me. I shrugged it off and smiled back at her telling her about my night with Luke and Tyler and then the two nights in a roll with Noah explaining every single detail.

I don't know what was happening between me and Noah but what happened last night was fantastic. Having sex with him felt so good and I remembered him sending me into two orgasms which I didn't know was possible. he was an absolute sex god and he was really good in bed.

After saying goodbye to Melissa after talking, gossiping, and hanging out for over three hours which she didn't seem into as much as she usually was, I went to Riley's. I called him twice first but he didn't answer. I knocked on his door but no one answered that either. "Riley, I know you're in there." I yelled.

"What?" I looked up and seen Riley looking out a open window at me.

"Please talk to me, give me another chance."

"I'm tired of giving you chances." He said.

"Please Riley, you're my bestfriend."

"Melissa is your best friend it seems like these days. Just leave Rachel. You're not pregnant so you don't need me anymore." He said.

"I do need you Riley, we have been together since kindergarten."

"Bye Rachel." And with that, he slammed the window shut. I tried to hold in the tears but I couldn't. I quickly walked to my car as I sat in there crying.

-:-

It was eight o'clock when I left Tyler's house. We had went to a little league football game that his little brother played in where I met his parents. It was fun and his parents were nice as his mom kept calling me pretty while his dad was embarrassing him which I found funny. Afterwards since they won we went to get pizza with the rest of his brother's team which was fun too. I really liked his family.

Now i was on my way to Luke's house where I dropped my car off at home, where no one was there. So I went in my room and turned the TV all the way up and my light off and locked the door so my mom would think I was in there sleep whenever she came home.

I knocked on Luke's door and he let me in kissing me against the door as I was pinned against him. "Remember I said my mom was gone for two weeks?" He smiled as he pulled away.

"yeah." I said breathing heavy from the kiss.

"Got the house to ourselves." He said. "But I need to take a shower first, I just went out for a late night run."

"Well hurry, I'll be waiting." I said seductively as I kissed him.

"Be right back." He said.

After waiting for about thirty minutes, Luke came back and put in a movie. We began to watch it but ended up making out half way through.

I was straddling his waist when he picked me up and carried me into his bedroom where we both stripped of our clothes and he lasted between my legs where I could feel his hard member at my entrance. "You sure about this?" He asked. I nodded my head as he thrust inside of me causing me to whimper.

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Luke's arms. I felt so comfortable but exhausted still. My body ached after last night and I really needed a steamy hot shower. I kissed Luke awake as he smiled at me. "Last night was perfect." He grinned.

"it was but now I'm sore." I laughed as he joined in.

"How about we take a hot shower, it will make you feel better."

"We?" I questioned, grinning as he smirked. He got up taking my hand pulling me into the bathroom. Shower sex, just like in my dream with Mr. chocolate eyes.