Chapter 23. Vacation

I jumped out the car looking around taking in my surroundings as  we pulled into the hotel. John and my mom did too smelling the fresh air from the new town we were in.

John had a new case and had to leave town taking me and my mom with him. I was missing a week of school but I didn't care. I really needed this vacation to get away from the life I no longer have. There was no way I was going to be there alone with Noah all week while they left knowing that Natasha would be over there so after begging and pleading my mom finally said yes and here I am. On vacation.

I got a whole hotel room to myself which was awesome. It was huge with it's own kitchen and everything. It was like an mini apartment or condo. My mom and John's room was two doors down but I still felt free of everything and like I was on my own.

I threw my suit case on the floor as I fell back on the bed excitedly. This was the life, I was going to have room service and everything, a prefect time to escape.

I took out my iPod plugging it into my speakers putting it on blast as I sang to it looking through the catalog of what to order from the room service. When One Direction, Live While We're Young came on I couldn't help but to start jumping on my bed as I sang to it dancing.

"Lets go crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun

I know we only met but lets pretend it's love

And never never never stop for anyone

Tonight lets gets some-

And live while we're young"

I yelled at the top of my lungs. I loved that song so much. But I was interrupted when I heard a loud knock on the door even louder then my music. Must be the people complaining about it.

I swung the door open to be greeted by a young man most likely in his early 20s. He was really hot with brown cropped hair, gelled up in a messy but sexy way with the most deepest blue eyes I ever seen. He was tall and wore a nice suit but underneath it you could still make out his sex god body. I quickly ran my hand through my hair and fixed my clothes which were all over the place after my crazy jumping and dancing as I waited for him to speak.

"Hello, I'm Danny Keller. I was looking for a Mr. John Carson." He spoke in a deep husky voice that I found irresistible.

"I'm Rachel, John is my step dad this isn't his room but I could show you to it." I said excitedly, a little too desperate which I was. I needed a distraction and he was definitely a distraction.

"Oh sorry the people at the front desk told me this was his room. But yes I would like if you showed me." He said properly.

I walked in to turn the music off and walked down the hall with him following behind me. "So you are John's client." I asked as we approached the door and I knocked.

"Yes I heard he was a good lawyer and that's what I need."

"sounds like somebody is in trouble."

"More like my ex wife trying to sue me from all my hard owned money."

"You look young, I never thought you've been married."

"I'm 23 and it was the worst mistake in my life." He says and with that the door opened answered by my mom and John behind her. He welcomed Danny in and I followed too wanting to know more about him until they went in the other room something about it being confidential.

When they finally came out about an hour and a half later I got excited. Finally now only I had to do was still him from John. "Hey I wanted to go out tonight but I have no idea where everything in this town is." I said talking to my mom loud enough for them to hear. "If only I had someone to show me around town." I pouted.