Chapter 30. Boyfriend/Girlfriend.

I can give a fuck about the foreplay,

I want it now.

I'm talkin' straight sex,

Stop fuckin' around.

Early morning, I'm so horny

I just had it, still I want it

Ride up on it whenever you come around

And I can't stop thinking what I'm gonna do

As soon as I set these eyes on you And you know I'm not playin', listen to what I'm sayin'

Girl you dominate my thoughts Cause baby

You make me feel alive

Sweet as paradise

And I pray in my heart we will never be apart

Can't wait to paralyze

I can't wait lay on you

Promise I won't waste your time You know what I need so lets get straight to it

I can give a fuck about the foreplay (Oh baby)

I want it now (Oh sweet thang)

I'm talkin' straight sex (Hey shawty) Stop fuckin' around (Oh baby)

Now, work that shit, do that shit, make a n**** crazy

Do it out in public in the back of this Mercedez

I'll stop talkin' shit when you stop pro-procrastinatin', pro-procrastinatin'

Don't tell me what you don't do, tell me what you gon' do

Tell me you gon' set it off all night Every time she sees me she like, "Ooh boy you so freaky"

I'm like, "Ooh girl you so freaky"...aight I don't deserve you, I know But I'm gon' serve you, fo sho I'm goin' half on a baby

Smoke in the air, faded

Half on a baby

Smoke in the air got a n**** faded Girl you got a n**** faded

-IVPlay, The Dream

-:-

"That was really beautiful." I smile at Riley, his forehead pressed to mine as he held me after playing me the song so beautifully. I was the most absolutely lucky girl in the world. I got dinner, a song while playing the guitar, and a proposal all in one night. This night was absolutely wonderful. Nothing could never get any better than this.

"You're beautiful." He says in a corny response but it still sent a huge smile on my face and made me want to kiss him. "I think I've fallen in love with you and you're beautiful soul."

"I really loved the song. Where did you learn to sing and play the guitar like that?"

"Just one of my many talents." He said arrogantly with a smirk tugging in the corners of his mouth.

"What else are you talented at?" I said seductively before I could even stop myself. "You look like you could be a talented kisser, are you?"

"How about we see about that GIRLFRIEND." He joked as his lips brushed mine as i had the taste of his lips and the softness. it felt so good against mine but just that slight touch. I knew my knees would weak when our lips was fully pressed together which was bad since i practically only had one leg.

His lips meet mine in a passionate heated kiss, I gripped his hair melting into the kiss. He held me tightly pressed up against him and I just wanted to be even more tighter. It deepened when i felt him lick my bottom lip sucking it between his teeth as I moaned allowing him the entrance he was seeking for.