Ch 44

Ch 44

Rebel POV

My birthday and my boyfriend doesn't even fucking remember. So far, everyone. And I mean EVERYONE is busy on my birthday. I sit on the counter in the bathroom and left myself to my thoughts. I felt a vibration from my phone and I pulled it out of my pockets. It was a text from Ineke. "Hey!! Great news! I got off on your birthday!! Tell me how great I am!" It read. "You're the best!" I sent as I smiled. "Yeah I just talked to my boss. We discussed it over breakfast. Brb gotta go potty :)" I said and just then I heard the door open. I looked up to see a blonde staring at her phone as she walked in. Her hair created a sleek barrier between us but when she flicked it away, I got a glimpse of her face. "Ineke!!" I chirped. She seemed startled. "What are you doin here?" She giggled as she came over to hug me. "Nothing really. It's really funny how when we met, the roles were reversed." I said. She giggled again and nodded. "Well I actually have to go potty so hold on a second." She said as she walked into one of the stalls. "I'll be here." I said as I swung my feet back and forth and waited for her to finish. I heard the toilet flush and she came prancing out. she washed her hands and dried them on her jeans. "Why don't you just use a towel?" I asked, motioning to the towel dispenser. "Towel are overrated." She shrugged and I laughed. We walked out of the bathroom together and the boys looked at us strangely. I ignored Louis. He was rude so therefore he doesn't deserve my thoughts or attention. "Who's this....?" Liam asked slowly, eyeing Ineke. "This is my friend Ineke. I just happened to run into her." I smiled. "Ineke, this is Liam, my brother." I said, motioning to my older sibling. "Nice to meet you." She said in a small voice as she looked down. Oooohhh, so she's shy in front of boys? Good to know. "Nice to meet you too." He offered a friendly smile. "And this is Niall." I pointed towards the grinning boy. "And Louis." I pointed to him. He waved and gave a small, emotionless smile. Someone's being bitchy. "Hello." She waved delicately. "We're gonna go hang out for a bit. Here's for my meal.-" I placed a $10 bill on the table. "Bye Li. Love u." I smiled. "Text me. Love u too." He said back. Ineke and I walked out of Lucky's after I said bye to Anne. "So what do you wanna do for your birthday?" She asked.

Ineke POV

"So what do you wanna do for your birthday?" I asked. Please say you don't know. Please say you don't know. "I dont know." She shrugged. Score!! "Well we can go clubbing. We can get some cool ass costumes." I said. She smiled. "Sure. That sounds like fun." she smiled. "Cool. Sounds like a plan. So. Now, do you wanna go back to my apartment? We can watch this horror film I bought last weekend." I offered. She nodded excitedly. "Ok. We can stop to get some ice cream to eat during the movie." I said as we walked down the street. "So where's your car?" She asked and I laughed. She looked just plain confused. "My Harley is right here." I motioned to my black Harley Davidson motorcycle. Her mouth dropped. "Can you get any cooler?" She gaped as I handed her my extra helmet. "Maybe" I shrugged. I straddled the bike and pulled my helmet over my head. "Ready?" I ask as she leans back to the back rest. She put a thumbs up and I kick started my bike and held the clutch. "Hold on." I said. I saw her nod in the mirror. I revved the engine and gently let go of the clutch. It was a short drive to the super market and we ran in to get two tubs of ice cream. We payed for them and ran back out to the bike. We put the ice cream in the left saddle bag and we started on our way home.