33

Louis POV

"Yeah I know. I got them. She almost caught me though." I say into the speaker. "Don't be so obvious. You just need the other pieces to the costume for her. I have the dress here. You still need gloves and wings. Can you handle that?" Perrie says through the phone. "Yeah. Where do I get those though?" I ask. "You can usually find both at hot topic." She says. I'm so glad I have a girl working with me on this. "Ok. I'll get them. I'll drop them at Zayn's tonight. Thanks, Per. See ya later." I say. "Ok. Bye Lou." She says and hangs up. Perrie is helping me plan Rebel's surprise birthday party. I found out from Liam that her birthday is actually the 31st of October. Which means its Halloween. The girls all have costumes planned out and I need to get the accessories for Rebel's costume. And that's why I'm in Hot Topic looking through lace gloves and black angel wings. When I find suitable ones I pay for them and get the hell out of there. That is my least favorite store. I run through the mall and out to the car. I throw the bags into the boot and ran back into the mall to find Rebel. She was just getting out of her final shop. She looked to be struggling with her bags so I ran and helped her. "Thanks she said as she brushed a stray hair from her face and smiled. She stood on her toes and pecked my lips. "No PDA." I say but smile. "Oops" she said with an innocent expression. We ride back to the apartment complex in silence. A comfortable one. I hold her hand as we walk up the stairs to Liam's apartment and I hand her the bags. "I love you" I whisper. "I love you, babe." She whispers back and kissed my lips. I watched from the stairs as she opened the door and walked into the flat. After she closed the door, I descended the stairs again and went out the door again and retrieved the bags from my trunk and, once again, went up the stairs. I knocked on Zayn's door and he opened it after a minute. "I have the stuff for Rebel's costume." I say and hold out the bags. He motioned for me to come in. "So...are you two like, a thing, now?" He asked. I let out a sigh. "Liam won't let us be together." I say "but..." He says, pushing me to continue. "But she is still my girlfriend because I don't give a fuck." I say. "So you guys are keeping it a secret from Liam?" He asked. I nodded. "Good call." He chuckled. I laughed along and we talked for about a half hour before I bid him goodbye and went back to my flat. We had exactly one week from now before Rebel's birthday and I'm stressing out.