39

Ch 39

Rebel POV

"Liam, what happened? What's wrong?" I stuttered as he continued to hold on to my small frame. "S-she broke u-up with me. " he said in a cracked and broken voice. Oh no. He loved Danielle. "O-Oh....oh my..." I say, astonished. Why would she do such a thing? I think I need to teach her a fucking lesson. "Do you want me to go get ice cream?" I ask him with a gentle voice. "That would be nice." He sniffled as he whispered in a tiny voice. I didn't give a shit that I was in pink sweatpants and a faded, black tank top, I was gonna go to that bitch's house and confront her. I grabbed Liam's car keys and my phone, slipped on some Adidas slides over my socks and gave Liam a final squeeze and told him I loved him. "I'll be back in about an hour, tops. I just need to pick up a couple other things" I lie. "What kind of things?" he asks. "Tampons." i say before i can stop myself and he squirms uncomfortably at my use of words. He settles into the couch and I leave the apartment. I got into Liam's car and sped a little over the limit but there was no one on the roads and I didn't care, honestly. In the navigation system in the car, Danielle's address was on recent searches so I used it to find her. I found her place and parked the car, making my way up the stairs to her flat. I banged on the door with urgency. Instead of her, a guy answered. "Who are you?" I asked with disgust clear in my voice. "I-" he started but was cut off. "Max, babe, who is it?" The familiar voice rang from the back of the apartment. "I dont know." He yelled back. I pushed past him, her voice enraging me. "DANIELLE, GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE BEFORE I COME IN THERE AND DRAG YOU OUT!" My voice boomed throughout the place. I heard the pattering of her foot steps towards me. As soon as she saw me, her face paled and her eyes widened. Her face held fear, while mine held nothing but disgust and anger. "R-Rebecca" she breathed "Can you tell me why you think I'm here?" I asked, with a sickly sweet voice. "U-um I dont-" she started. "CUT THE SHIT DANIELLE." I scream. I got up in her face, she's a bit taller than me, but doesn't mean she hits harder. "How do you sleep at night?" I say "knowing that you crushed someone. But it's all good because you're having fun with Max!" I laughed dryly. That's when it hit me. "You cheated, didn't you?" I asked. She gulped. "DIDN'T YOU?!" I scream "ok yes. Yes I cheated on Liam." She admitted. That's it. I slapped her right across the face. She fell to the ground, caressing her cheek. "I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN. NEVER COME NEAR LIAM, THE BOYS, OR ME OR SO HELP ME GOD, I WILL NOT HESITATE TO CRUSH YOUR SKULL IN!" I scream and storm out of the flat, somewhat satisfied.