Ch 10

Rebel POV

"Let me date Louis." I said sternly. "No." He replied quickly. "You said, and I quote, 'anything'" I said with attitude. He sighed. "No, Rebel, I'm sorry I don't trus-" I cut him off. "Trust him?! Is that what it's about? Give him a chance to earn your trust! Just let me date him!? Please, Liam!?" I said. "NO REBEL!! I SAID NO, HE IS NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!! AND I DON'T WANT A REPEAT OF WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME YOU HAD A BOYFRIEND!!!" He shouted, standing up and leaving my hospital room and slamming the door. I felt a year run down my cheek. Then I heard voices outside of the door. "Why were you yelling? What's wrong?" I heard someone say. "Stay out of it Louis! Why are you so god damn nosy?!" I heard Liam boom. I heard the doorknob jiggle. "Don't you fucking dare enter that room. " I heard Liam say. Then I saw Louis burst through the door, he ran to me, Hurriedly, he whispered, "we'll make it work." I barely had time to nod before he smashed his lips to mine. He tried to pull away, but I held him to me, knowing he would eventually be torn from me by my brother who bursted through the door and was running to me, fuming. He ripped Louis from me and punched him in the face. Louis fell to the ground as I watched in horror. My brother punched him again and kicked him. He continued to beat him up. I finally ran over to Louis after yanking free of the wires. "HE IS NOT ERIC!! STOP TREATING HIM LIKE THIS!!" I screamed as I threw myself over Louis in attempt to protect him, he whimpered like a hurt puppy, I placed a light kiss to his forehead. I watched as a still fuming Liam left the hospital. I sit on the floor, next to a broken and hurt Louis. He was holding back his tears. "It's ok, baby, you can cry, you're safe." I cooed to him. He nodded and let the tears stream freely. "Shut the door, turn the lights off. I wanna be with you, I wanna feel your love. I wanna lay beside you. I cannot hide this. Even though I try. Heart beats harder. Time escapes me. Trembling hands, touch skin. It makes this harder. And the tears stream down my face..." I sang to him. He seemed so vulnerable. I leaned down and kissed his lips. He kissed back with passion. "I need you to sign me out, Louis. Then we can go back to your flat. " I said with a assuring smile.