The Hidden Lie (Sequal to breaking free)

* 6 years later*

I walk along the The side walk in the neighborhood I once lived in with my kids and my soon to be husband. I plan to go to my house and tell them that I never died I want to tell then the truth Maddie and Tanner will be 7 and my other daughter will be 6 as of december 24.

Maybe this is a bad idea. I think to myself. Maybe I should go and see Zaynah first. I say aloud. Maybe you should. I turn around and see Zaynah. Your not dead? She asks. No I never was. i sigh.

But how? She says. Wait how did you find me? I ask. Your in fron of my house. She says. Oh yeah. I laugh. Listen Zay I told them to tell you guys I was dead because I didn't want to face the truth on? On what? My daughter being a wizard. I sigh. Wait Kara is a wizard? Yes.

You have to go see Colton and your children. They miss you. Hunter and Skylar miss you. Sky took it the hardest. She says. I know. I sigh. So go over to that house and see your family. But I haven't seen they in three years. i say and feel the tears stinging my eyes.

~~*~~

I knock on the door and Maddie answers it. Hello. She smiles. Is daddy home? I ask. Daddy! Mommy is home! She shouts. Thats dumb maddie. He says and sees me. Hi Colton. I sigh. This can not be true. I must be dreaming. your not can I just explain please? Come on in. He says. I have to pick up Tanner from a friends will you be alright? Yeah.

~~*~~

Mommy! Tanner screeches. Hey baby. I cry. He's so hansome. I smile. Like . I see colton blush alittle and he sits down next to me. Okay kids you go and play in the other room okay? Okay! They smile.

So spill it Ry. He says. I told the doctors to say I was dead because of this thing about Kara. What thing? She uh- I cut myself off by freezing the time. Oh my gosh what am I going to tell him? I say aloud. I can't say shes got powers.

I can tell him that I did die but really didn't maybe he will believe me. I unfreeze time and look into his eyes. Its because I nearly did die which at first they thought I was dead but really wasn't. I lie. So you just didn't come back? What was I suppose to say?

Rylie I needed you. he says and I can see the tears threatening to come out. I'm sorry Colton. I should have come back. Right. He says. I should go its nearly dinner time and i have other people to see. Like Louis your ex? Uh not exactly. I lie. Rylie we, have kids and you live here still. I know. I whisper

*

*

*

I walk up to Liams flat and knock on the door. When it opens there a girl who looks like Danielle but isn't its a differant girl. Can I help you? She asks. Uh I think I have the wrong flat Is there a liam living here? Yeah? Can I see him. Sure come on in.

Liam you have a visitor. She says. I sit down as she goes to leave out the door. Bye! She smiles. I'm sorry I was washing- Rylie? He says cutting himself off. Yeah. I sigh. I get up and he wraps his arms around my waist. Do you think you can get the other guys to come over? Yeah sure. He says and confferance them.

*45 minutes Later*

I watch as each guy files in one by one. Rylie? They say in unison. Yeah hey guys. They run over to me and group hugs me. So what happened? Uh Kara is a wizard and I have no heart to tell Colton. And its back to him. Louis mumbles. Louis can I have a word with you? I ask. Sure.

We walk into Liams room which really needs to be cleaned theres clothes every where. Now I know what him and that girl likes to do. I chuckle at my remark and turn towards Louis. I loved you Rylie I thought you really were gone I nearly had- He cuts him self off by crashing his lips onto mine.

Well this is awkward. Zayn says when he enters. I push Louis back a little to hard making him fall onto the bed. We didn't do anything. I say. its okay speedy calm down.

~~*~~

I walk back to the house and find Tanner crying on the steps. Tanner? Are you alright? I ask. mommy I missed you. Its okay i'm back now. I sigh picking him up. Daddy said you went off to be a actress and you would be back one day. He says when we sit down on the sofa. Did he now? I ask and look back at him.

He shrugs his shoulders and scratches the back of his neck. I sigh and look back at Tanner who looks alot like Louis? and Colton mixed together. Another thing Louis. I miss him so much.

Where did I go wrong with Life? Where did I go wrong with guys? I should of never dated Louis then it would of never led to Niall, Adam, and Colton and who ever else I did date.