© Copyright ...

Hey! Please read if you have time.

Firstly, thanks for checking out my story! I really hope you enjoy it! Vote, Add, Comment! <3 I appreciate the love. :)

Now...

Originally I joined  Wattpad to read other's stories, but now I'm looking forward to sharing some of my own, and hopefully getting some motivation to keep me writing, because my writer's block can get crazy. Hm.. I've never been 100% okay with putting my stories out there for the public, but I'm trusting that this is a sweet site, that doesn't have many thieves.

With that being said though, I'd like to take the time to say that this story is copyrighted. All Rights Reserved.

Copyright © 2013 Janae B. (letswriteourHeartout)

This story, "Blind Fantasy", is copyrighted under the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988. This includes all chapters, prologues/epilogues and associated content (i.e fanfics, teasers, and content within blogs, social networks and eReaders.) Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law. Any links, images, brand names or otherwise copyrighted material is not my own, and is not covered by my copyright. No Copyright Infringement intended.

Aside that, I've also never been a heavy reader, but lately I've been reading all sorts of things to better my writing skills. I've also began to enjoy reading a lot more, and that's mainly thanks to Wattpad, where I find so many great stories. Still, I'm sadly a newbie , so I'd like helpful feedback if possible. 

Thank you! <3 and Enjoy <3