☹twenty five

"so, tell me about some things you like."

your smile.

your laugh.

just you in general.

"storms."

"what's so great about weather?" jungkook frowned at the thought of his fear.

laying with you.

protecting you in a way no one else could.

in a way you probably couldn't understand.

"i'm a teacher aid fourth hour and i saw a paper with your name on it. i was going to read it, but i didn't have enough time, but you do poetry? that's cool, you should show me."

i cleared my throat a little, not really expecting him to ever find out about something like that.

"my favorite kind of poetry is unvoiced thoughts, if i show you it won't be quite unvoiced."

you nodded, respecting my privacy.

"but i do have something i've been wondering for about."

i was anxious.

haven't we already gotten past this whole 'i don't know you' stranger phase?

"shoot."

"tae, is there anything else you would like to admit to me?"

i like a boy.

i like the way his smile literally lights up my entire sky.

i like when we sleep together because of his fear of storms.

i like when he makes me feel like the only person, or at least the most prioritized one in his world on what are supposed to be the saddest nights.

jungkook, i like you.

"no."