chapter 23

Danny p.o.v

I was in front of my old house and I lightly knock on the door waiting for someone to open the damn door.  It was like an hour until this old looking guy open the door and said to me
L. Who the hell are you
D: you forgot your son that die three months ago in his room.
He went pale like he seen a ghost. I enter the house and head to the bathroom and got the gun from the cabinet and shot him in the head and ran to mom room and shoot her three times in the head. I quickly head to school and started to shoot everyone who did not help me. While I was been a bully they just laughed at me. I headed to the hospital and open room 111 and saw Danny his body laying there in a coma with his mom holding his hand praying for him to wake up. I stand there and said thanks for letting me borrow your body, Danny. I can finally rest in peace in my grave. I hold his hand and said Danny is time to wake up so you wouldn't worry your parents and live a happy life.

Real Danny p.o.v

I heard a voice that I know, but could not figure out who it was telling me to wake up so I would not worry my parents. I slowly open my eyes and look around me and saw that I was in the hospital with mom holding my hand and praying. I move my hand she ran to get the doctor. I saw Logan smiling at me and saying thanks for helping him. I just smile at him and he disappears. The doctor came and said that I could go home with my mom. I was happy to hear that.

This book is almost done. Hope you like this chapter. Danny mom above. 😊😊😊😊