chapter 22

Danny p.o.v

It's on Saturday. I went to do my rotation that I ways do. Then I want to Josh apartment and knock on his door and waited for him to answer.

Josh p.o.v

I was laying in my bed watching TV. When I heard my doorbell ring so I slowly make my way to the door and could not believe who it was Logan my brother but with different hair color that is blueish and he said...
L: it's been a while, Josh, that we haven't seen each other.
J: L-Logan is that your brother.
L: yes, but let get to the point. I came for my revenge for what you did to me in the past Josh. Like I did to Matt, Ban. (Laughs evilly)
J: I could not believe that my brother was in front of me and I was scared of what he is up to. I see what he has done to Matt but not Ban
He closes the door and then everything went black. It was like three hours that I woke up in a Freezer with ice taped to my neck. I quickly try to open the door but it was locked. I scream and kicked the door.

Danny p.o.v

He woke up a few hours later and ran to the door trying to open it, but I lock it so he would not escape easily. I read that if you lock a person in a very cold place and tape a ice in his neck they can lose their voice. I just love how he was not going to talk again and he would see how I felt. When I couldn't talk. Next are my old parents and the other people. Almost done with this so I can rest in peace in my grave.

The picture above is almost like the freezer. That Logan locked his brother. I hope you like this chapter.