chapter 16

Danny p.o.v

Today is the first day of school. When I enter my first period everyone went silent. The teacher introduced me to the whole class. The girls where all drooling. Then I saw Noah in the very back with his head down drawing. I quickly went to him and said I'm back Noah. This time I will not leave you alone.

Noah p.o.v

Today we have a new student and everyone in the classroom was quiet. Except for the girls that went wild when they saw the new boy. I just started drawing in my notebook. When I felt someone standing in front of me and saying my name and said I'm back. Which that quickly caught my attention. I just stared at him and then I saw those eye that I haven't seen in a long time LOGAN but it can't be he die two months ago. How can he be him? I started to cry and throw myself at him. He just smiled at me. I could feel the girls looking at me like wtf look. I claimed down and he said I'll explain all after school Noah. I just node at him with a smile. When school ended. I was the first one to get out of the classroom and saw Danny waiting for me. We end up going to the park that no one knows. Then..........

The picture above was the drawing of Noah. I don't own the picture I just found it in google. Hope you like this chapter.