chapter 18

Danny p.o.v

Today is the day. That I been waiting for. I got up before my alarm went off. When to take a shower, grab my clothes I'm going to wear today for school. Went downstairs grab an apple and head to school. Which I came early and waited for Matt the idiot who ruined my life to come. One hour passed and he still wasn't here so I got tired of waiting for him and head to class. I'll see him in lunch and probably embarrass in front of the whole school.

Matt p.o.v

I woke up late again. I quickly took a shower and grabbed random clothes from my closet and headed to school. When I almost enter the school. I saw Josh he really looked different. I waited for him so we can enter together. When I enter my class. The teacher yelled at me and got detention for been late again for her class. Which was science? The rest of the class went fast.

Lunchtime

I was sitting with Josh and some other people. Until I felt someone staring at me, so I look over my shoulder and saw this boy with blueish hair smiling at me evilly. Which I got up and went to him and said
M: Why the hell are you staring at me for.
D: Matt so sad you don't remember me?
I just stared at him confused as what is he talking about.
M: I don't know you at all so go away.
I started to the walkway. When he said something that I don't want to remember " Poor Logan die because of your fault. You shouldn't do that to him "  I quickly turn to him and punch him. He just laughed and said I'm not the same as before Matt. I changed I'm not that stupid mute boy who couldn't stand up for himself. When you touch him in places your not supposed to. I froze in that spot. How did he know all that?

Danny p.o.v

The look on his face was horrified. When I told him all that. I grabbed my orange juice and pour it at him and ran off. He just fell to the ground and started to cry. Which this is not all that I'll do to him. Just wait, Matt, for more bad things to happen.

The picture is what Danny is wearing to school. I don't own the picture. Hope you like this chapter.😊😊😊😊