chapter 21

Danny p.o.v

I got to school in time for first class. When I enter the class I see Noah been bully, so I went to Noah and said...
D: Noah my love is these people hurting you.
N: I just nodded at him
D: I got one of the boys that are bugging Noah. Look here if you touch Noah again I will not be nice like right now so GO AWAY.
N: the boys ran fast.
I seat by him and said Noah love you should come with me. When I'm done with all this.

Noah p.o.v

I couldn't believe what he said to me. I had nothing to say back. I quickly left the school and went home and lock myself in my room and think about what Danny said to me. Maybe I should kill myself because without him I'm nothing. I went to the basement and grabbed my cousin James gun he has in case someone robbed us. I counted 1,2,3... Bang. Sorry, James. Finally, I can be with my big brother and Logan.

James p.o.v

I was at work. When my boss came and said to me...
B: I'm sorry James, but your cousin ended his life at your house in the basement. He shot himself.
I could not believe Noah my only cousin killed himself, but why (crying).
Later that day. I went to tell the aunt about the news about Noah. She started to scream and then cry. I had to call the police to help me claim her down.

Ban p.o.v

I could not feel my body it hurts everywhere. I try to grab the phone that was laying next to me, but I could not. Then everything went black and heard a voice saying. This is because you hurt Logan in the past and now he can rest in peace in his grave.

The song is when Noah killed himself. He was listening to it while killing himself. Hope you like this chapter.