chapter 6

Logan POV

As soon as I woke up. I had a headache that's when I try to get up but I fell back again.

Then I remember what Matt did to me. I feel so gross out that I let him did that to me once again. This is why I want to end my life so bad. Plus no one would miss me at all. They only care about my brother Josh, not the useless emo, mute and other words that I hate to say. I got up and headed home. It was a bad idea because when I enter the house my parents started to yell at me in where the hell I was. I wrote down all that happen to me but they did not believe me so they grounded me for a month. I ran to my room and put on my headphones listening to Johnnie Gilbert - "Not So Perfect". This relates to me and how I feel in a lot of times.

I took the headphones off and heard my parents arguing about me and how I can't be like my brother Josh. I ran to the bathroom and locked myself and got out my only friend the razor, started to cut myself. I also looked through the cabinets where they put the pills and other things and I find the things I needed so I open it and took them. This is what I been waiting for. I lay there on the floor just waiting for me to die, but there was a knock at the door I ignore it. Then I heard Josh voice on the other side of the door. Then everything went dark.

Josh P.O.V

When I hear my parents arguing about my brother. I rush to his room and saw that he was not in his room so I rushed to the bathroom but it was a locked. That's when I started panicking and screaming his name to open the door, but there was no response.

Then I saw blood leaking down the door and that's when I know that Logan is trying to hurt himself. I Kicked the door and couldn't believe that Logan was hardly breathing and not moving. I scream for my parents to come or to get help for Logan.

Dad came and saw that I was holding Logan and crying. He told mom to call 911 fast. He told me that everything was going to be alright, but I know it was not going to be.