chapter 17

Danny p.o.v

I told everything to Noah about why I ended my life back then. All throughout what I told him he was crying and he told me about how everyone has changed even my brother Josh and my parents. I told him that whoever ruined my life back is going to pay back no matter if I have to hurt like they did to me. The face that Noah made make me laugh.

Noah p.o.v

When Danny(logan) told me that. I know that he is not the same as before. The sweet, shy boy that couldn't stand up for himself. At that moment he told me that I was scared of what he was cable of doing anything. This Logan I don't like. I like the old one better, but those eyes are still the same, but he wears contacts over them, but why is that. When he was finished telling me that. He quickly grabbed my hand and said do not tell anyone that I'm back or else you will get hurt. I just node at him and left.

Danny p.o.v

When I got home. My parents were still at work so I went to my room and listen to suffer by get scared one of my favorite songs. I went to my desk and list in who is going to be number one on my list to get payback for what they did to me back then. First was Matt the one who did things that he was not supposed to do. Next was Ban the one who thought he was my friend, but I found out he was using me. Third is Josh the one who did not treat me like a brother. Fourth it was those bastards that are called mom and dad. The ones who did not care about me and other people who just laugh at me when they bully me at school. I will do it no matter what I have to do. Plus Noah I'm sorry that you can't stop me. Like you did back then. When I almost jump off the bridge. While I'm done doing this my soul can rest in peace.