Cute Liam Imagine For @AmandaPayne178

Here's your imagine xx

Imagine...

You look at the clock, realising that you only had a few hours left before you were going to meet Liam's family. Opening your wardrobe, you try to find some suitable clothes to wear. You finish going through your whole wardrobe, realising that you hadn't found a single thing. "Liam!" You call, as you make your way to the bannister.

"Yes?" He calls back.

"Can you come upstairs please?" You ask.

"Err, yeah, give me a second." He says.

You peer over the bannister until he comes in sight.

"What's up?" He asks, once he reaches the top of the stairs.

"I need help choosing something to wear." You say, leading him into your room.

"Okay," he says, following you. He takes a seat on your bed, as you open the cupboard doors.

"So." You begin. "I've no clue as to what I should wear so I needed some help." You say. "Err, what do you think of this?" You ask; pulling a cream dress off the rack.

"That's nice." He says.

"Really?" You ask.

"Yeah." He says. You lay it on to your bed before walking back to your cupboard.

"What about this?" You ask, holding up a red peplum top.

"That's nice too." Liam says.

"Err, okay." You say, placing the top on your bed as well. "Liam, are you just gonna say that everything's nice?" You ask.

"Err...yeah." He says.

"Liam, you pick something out." You say, taking his hand.

He stands in front of your wardrobe, going through all your clothes before picking out a sky blue dress, which had a cute collar.

"I think this will look nice." He says, handing it to you.

***

After getting fully ready, you call Liam back into your room.

"How do you think I look?" You ask nervously, looking at your shoes.

"Beautiful." He says.

"Are you sure I look okay?" You ask.

"Yeah, why?" He asks, using his index finger to tilt your head up, making you face to face with him.

"I don't know." You sigh.

"Nerves?" He asks.

"Yh," you say, your eyes tearing up a bit.

"Don't cry," he says, cupping your face.

"And don't worry, they'll love you." He says, wiping the single tear that had escaped, off your face.

"But how do you-" you say before being cut off, by him placing his finger on your lips.

"Trust me." He said.

***

I hope you liked it :)