Cute Niall Imagine For @NiallHoran_1Thing1D

Imagine...

You open the door to see bright blue eyes. "Hi Niall!" You exclaim.

"Hi Hailey!" He says, returning the enthusiasm and enveloping you in a hug.

"Come in," you say, stepping aside, letting him in.

"Thanks," he says as he sits on one of the sofas.

"I was just gonna make tea, would you like some?" You ask.

"Yeah, sure." He says before you head into the kitchen.

You take the tray of tea and biscuits outside to see Niall playing on the PlayStation. "Do you mind me playing?" He asks, as you set the tray down.

"No, not at all." You say as you take a seat next to him.

After a while you get irritated by the silence. "Niall, your tea is getting cold." You state.

"Just a minute babe." He says, not taking his eyes off the screen.

"Niall." You whine.

"Just a minute, I promise." He says. Just to annoy him, you start playing and messing his hair.

"Hailey." He says.

"What?" You ask innocently.

"You know what you're doing." He says.

"What? Not my fault that my boyfriend is ditching me for a game of Fifa." You say before he sets his controller down and turns to face you.

"Hailey, you know I'm not ditching you." He says.

"I was only kidding," you say, moving closer to Niall.

"Don't ever feel like that. And remember, you over Fifa anyday." He says smiling. "Now smile!" He says. You keep a straight face on purpose. "Smile, or you know I'll do it the hard way." He said. You keep your face the same. "Well, you asked for it." He said before he began tickling you.

"Niall....Stop. Stop." You say inbetween your laughter.

"What's the password?" He asked.

"I don't know." You say, finding it hard to breathe as he continued to attack.

"Close. But here's a clue, they're my three favourite words."

"I love you." You squeal out before Niall stopped tickling. "You're a monster, I swear!" You say, catching your breath.

"That's mean." He says, faking offence.

"You're an adorable and irresistible monster." You laugh.

Hope you like it