Cute Niall Imagine for @JustinNiallGirl

Imagine...

"Hurry Suzan, hurry!" Niall exclaims.

"Niall, calm down. I'm done." You say, getting to the front door.

"Finally. Thank god." He says, as you elbow him.

"Ouch," he says, as he locks the front door, leading you into the car. "Don't be so grouchy," he teases, sitting in the car. "It doesn't suit you." He teased. You roll your eyes. You sit in silence while he drives. "Babe, what time is it." He asked.

"Half eight." You say. He cussed under his breath before hitting the accelerator. "Niall." You say, trying to get his attention but he's too busy driving. "Slow down." You say, your eyes flickering over to the speed meter. He continues speeding before the car stops behind a long queue of cars. He beeps his horn before shaking his head. "We'll make it if we run." He says.

"Erm okay." You say. Before you know it, Niall's grabbed hold of your hand, leading you to the main gate of the park. He starts running, pulling you along with him. You run, struggling to keep up with him.

"Come on, nearly there." He says, continuing to run up the slightly steep. hill. You slow down as you get closer to the top. You reach the top, panting hard.

"And you have bought me up here because?" You ask.

"Shh," he says, pulling you closer by the waist. "Just wait." He says. You look up at the dark sky waiting for something to happen as Niall impatiently taps his foot.

"Mr Impatient." You laugh, moving closer to him.

Before your eyes, the sky lights up in multiple different colours, the fireworks creating indescribable patterns. "It's beautiful." You breathe, turning to face Niall, who was already staring at you. "Thank you, for bringing me here," you say, reaching up to kiss his cheek. He takes out his phone, before gesturing you to turn around. He takes a picture with the fireworks in the background.

"My new wallpaper." He says before sitting down on the wet grass, patting the space next to him.

"It's wet." You say. He shakes his head before taking his jacket off and putting it on the wet grass.

"Thanks." You say, sitting down. You turn to face him. He's looking at the starry sky, quietly. Niall isn't usually so quiet. "Niall, are you okay?" You ask.

"Yeah, yeah." He assured, taking hold of your hand and kissing it. He began singing,

"I hope I'm not a casualty

Hope you won't get up and leave

Might not mean that much to you

But to me it's everything, everything."