Chapter 15

ENJOY!!! :) please comment, share, and vote! Thank you!!!

*****
Amir POV:

I started to lose patience.

And sleep. 

****

MALAK POV:

"So what do you want to do with your life?" The councilor asked me way to early in the morning. I was now a senior and transitioning into college. Well not yet but our school wanted to start now getting our applications ready. They really wanted to get rid of us.

"Umm I don't know yet." I searched for something in my head but nothing right now seems to appeal to me.

The councilor sighed and then dismissed me. She then told me to come in another time.

I gladly got up and walked back to my class.

I hated how undecided I was. I didn't know what to do or study but I did know that I need a job that will provide me with a relaxed life. I didn't want to be money hungry but your financial status helps prove how hard you work and actually get respected. It's sad but I'm also doing this for my mother. Im actually doing this for my mother and my sister.

********

"So as I was saying." I heard Amir blabbing really loud in art class. I don't even know what he is doing here. This isn't his class anyways. "I got new bmw!"

All the guys next to him woo and ask how he did it. I almost snapped my wooden pencil in half. "If you guys don't mind, I'm trying to learn!"

Amir totally disregarded my existence and proceeded to brag about his finances. As if they were all his hard work. It was all from daddy's bank.

Choji, surprisingly, walked inside the class and handed me a note. "What's this for?" I ask him.

"Read it, I need your help." Choji said quickly and hurried out of my classroom.

The class barley began so, the teacher didn't mind Choji walking in.

"What in the world is it this time?" I wondered as I began unfolding the crumbled piece  of paper.

But before I could read what the paper said, the teacher noticed and gave me a look. I knew that meant the note has to wait to the end of class.
******

The bell finally rang and I was free! I stuffed my books into my bag and maneuvered through the class. Since I was skinny and petite, this was very easy.

I step out of the class door and dive my hand into my pocket to see what Choji wrote.

I unfold the piece of paper but  a hand quickly snatches it up from me. "What's this huh?" Amir rose an eyebrow.

I try to jump, catch it, and get it back but he held it above my head. And since he was way taller than me, it was impossible for tiny me.

"Amir give it back!"

He lowered it quickly but brought it back while laughing. He thinks it's funny that I'm struggling.

"Amir!" I yell again but he just shakes his head. I act on my instincts and kick him right on his shin. I know that hurt because he doubled over and let out a cry.

I then try to get it the paper but he quickly pulls it away and we rip it in half. I swear I wanted to murder him at this exact moment. I wasn't cut out to be a criminal but at this moment, I was willing to beat him up.

"You just ripped it up!" I fumed.

He stood up, still limping. I could tell he was pissed. "Yeah well you're the reason!"

I read my part of the note and it said "you". Wait what?

Amir looked at the other half he had in his grip and his face fell. Quickly though, rage set in his eyes. "I'm going to kill him!"

"What is it?!"

He didn't say a single word, he had a murderous look in his eyes and his jaw tightened. It actually frightened me.

I stepped in front of him. "What is it?!"

"Move." He demanded. 

He didn't wait for my reply and went on.

I ran after him and caught up to his pace as he took long strides. And because of his long strides I was forced to jog along with him if I wanted to catch up. At times like this, I wished I had longer legs.

"Where are you going?!?!" I felt so frustrated. All I knew was that he was going to see Choji.

He just glared at me. "I thought I told Choji to leave you alone."

"Why? What happened?!"

Amir stopped and clenched his jaw tightly. "He wrote He loved you Malak! Goddamnit!"
****

Sooo what do you guys think?

What do you think Amir is going to do now? He seems pretty angry! Hehe