Chapter 19

The people have spoken so here is a new chap of DNI!!

Enjoy!!

******

I didn't bother to go to school today and I haven't gone the past two days. I was eventually planning to not go at all for a week. . Yeah, a full blown week.

I didn't want to go back because I know exactly what will happen to me and I didn't want to see Amir.

I didn't want to face him because he has truly embarrassed me. And to think that I was falling for him! I don't know what his dumb brain was thinking!

Just thinking about the this made me angry. I then decided to cool down by stepping out of the house and head to my day job. That was at least a little less dramatic and easy to deal with. I tried to think of happy things along the way but suddenly the phone in my pocket starts to shake violently.

I quickly take it out and see Amirs calling me. My eyes almost bulge out of my head. Why the hell is he calling me?! I looked around for where to toss the phone. However th ephone died down and the screen told me that there was a missed call from the devil Amir.

I grabbed my chest and took a deep breath. Thank god he hung up. I wanted to idnore him in all ways possible. But before I could recollect myself and start moving, the phone begins to vibrate again.

My hands shake and I didn't know what to do but answer  it. I know, I'm stupid.

"What?" I snapped, hoping for him to see how mad I was at him.

"Hey malak. Can we talk." He voice was hoarse and it sounded like he either just woke up or just got punched in the throat.

I didn't let him faze me. I put the tough girl act up and spoke up. "No. No you can't and thats final."

Amir sighed. "Malak Im sorry, I didn't mean for it to go the wrong way. I-"

"I don't care. Amir it's freaking late for apologies. If you really wanted to apologize you would have contacted me earlier."  I wanted to sound as cutthroat as possible.

"Malak you don't understand the full story." I heard him sigh and go silent after that.

"I don't want to hear the full story." I finally break the silence and hang up but of course hes amir, he wouldn't  let it go.

I answered the phone because i was curious as to what other excuses he was going to use. "Malak I swear if you hang up again I  will come directly to you."

I quickly looked around. "Amir leave me alone."

"Listen, I'm not joking around malak. Take my apology because Im in the damn hospital right now. If i wasn't I would be talking to you face to face. I'm not a coward." His tone rose up a little and I knew he was now frustrated but I didn't care. He is a spoiled know it all so I wasn't going to believe him.

"No." I said softly. I really wanted to believe me but he hurt me too much. I didn't want to fall for a lair.

"Okay but Malak Im going to ask for apology for last time and if you don't beliee me, well, I don't know what to do. I swear if you don't understand I'll go crazy!"

"Amir leave me alone!" I yelled back because he was making me crazy.

He took a breath and let it out. "Fine Malak take the damn apology and I will leave you alone forever. I'm sorry for getting you in my mess." His tone became dangerously low and apologetic.