chapter seven

Niesha's P.O.V.

I was setting my carpet down a few feet near the tunnel entrance, I lit some blue flame in my hand and started walking through the deep, dark tunnel. I knew this was a stupid decision going to Nasira's Auradon hideout, but I needed to end this stupid thing once and for all. I heard people talking so I followed them.

" So when is Nasira coming to the mainland?" One asked. " When The Spider says it goes time," The other answered. " I'm hiding when she comes back after we failed the last mission," The first one said. " Well, at least The Spider won't kill us like Nasira would," The second one joked. I accidentally stepped on a loose rock. " What was that?" One questioned. " Let's check it out," The other said as he began to walk around. " Invisibility," I whispered.

" You two!" Someone yelled. " Oh no it's The Spider," One cried. " Get every minion in the war room or else I will make sure the Lions will tear you to shreds!" She yelled. " Yes, my Spider!" They said in unison before running away. " Now, how are my babies?" She asked cuddling with the two lions. all they did was just roar. " My Spider, the men are in the war room waiting for your arrival." One answered. " Good," She replied." Now let's get down there so I can see her face." I muttered.

She was wearing a hood with a mask covering her mouth and nose, I quietly scaled down the tunnel wall and stayed close to the tents as possible. I knew I was still invisible I just didn't want The Spider to sense me walking around all over the place. As I went into the War room I saw all her weapons and minions, surprisingly she had enough men for a small army. I sat behind her makeshift stone throne as she pulled the curtain door and as she entered the room when silent.

" Now, how did capturing Jasmine and Aladdin not work?" She questioned. " The princess went berserk she almost killed Murray," One said. " Don't worry I have a spy on the inside to make sure the next plan goes well." She said. " Ma'am, when will Nasira becoming?" Another asked. "She will be arriving when I get the signal." She answered. I started to move closer, her lions were getting frustrated. " Zira, what's wrong?" She questioned. Her lion started to move closer to me, I slowly crawled towards the curtain door, " Something is right everyone stand still!" She commanded. I got up and ran out, " Guards, someone is here attack!" She yelled.

Jay's P.O.V.

I searching the area for a trace of Niesha when I suddenly saw footprints being made in the sand. I went behind a rock and wanted to see the magic that was happening. I saw Niesha turning back to normal and I grabbed her and took her behind the rock, she punched me in the face.

" Ouch!" I yelled. " Jay, what the hell!" She yelled. " Shut it or they will hear you," I whispered. "How were you able to find me?" She questioned. " I kicked your door open and saw your maps all over your room," I explained. " I should fire that maid," She said. " Don't or you will never hear the end of it from me," I answered.

I grabbed Niesha's arm and ran out of the cave, I went to the side of the cave to get Niesha's carpet which I saw earlier. I heard the guards going towards the tunnel entrance, I picked Neisha up and placed her on the carpet and threw a smoke bomb at the entrance. Suddenly the minions had flaming arrows.

" You didn't need to pick me up," She said not looking. " Hate to be rude right now hun, but I need you to shut up and hold on," I answered. " Why?" She questioned. " Look down," I answered. She bent her head. " Turn right!" She screamed. An arrow came towards us on the left. 

" Thanks, but we could really use a shield right now," I answered controlling the carpet. "Right," She answered. " Can you please hurry with the shield," I said. " I'm not making a shield, I'm doing something else," she said.

Suddenly a ring of blue fire engulfed the minions at the cave. She then moved the sand over top the minions so they couldn't shot us anymore. I was very proud of her but at the same time I could see the sadness in her eyes, I stopped the carpet so we were simply floating in the air.

" Are you alright?" I asked her trying to grab her hand. She moved back. " I just wanted to save everyone from all this pain I have caused." " You have done nothing wrong, I'm the one who made you upset," I answered. " I know but I just want to be with you and my family, without worrying something bad will happen." She answered crying. " Hey, I will always be with you through thick and thin," I answered. " Then Will you please help me defeat your aunt?" She questioned. " I will," I answered.

Most people would think I was insane for choosing Niesha over my family, But Niesha was my family she has stuck by me through thick and thin. My family is only been there to make me evil, Niesha, on the other hand, makes me want to be my true self. That's why I proposed to her and I will a million times till the love of my life says yes.