Chapter one

Neisha's P.O.V.

All five of my maids came to get me ready. Today was my coronation, I was going to be Sultana. I asked my maids to leave so I could get dress myself, It was a beautiful gold dress which I made it of course. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked at all the pictures in the mirror of Mal, Carlos, Evie, Jay and me. I looked at a spellbook that Mal gave me for my birthday. It was gold with red lace. I opened a page for my hair. I redid my red tips so I could remember the good old days. I heard my door open.

" You're not ready yet?" My mother asked." No, I just wanted to look at myself." I said. " I brought something for you," she said. I opened the box." It's your dress, But it looks so different when I saw it when I was little." I said. " I tailored it so it would fit your personality." She answered. " You didn't have to do that," I commented. " You are my daughter I would do anything for you," She answered kissing my head.

I ran to my closet and put on my new dress, I looked so much like my mother in this dress. I looked at my tigers on my bed. Their names were Elaheh and Kato. I walked out of the closet to show my mom, mother ran up and hugged me, I was very happy that she was happy. She has been so proud of me becoming the first ruling Sultana in history, but that felt more like a burden.

" I am so proud of you," She stated. " I know," I said. " We should be going your dad doesn't like it when you're late." She said. " He can wait a few minutes for me," I told her. " But today is a special day." She answered touching my face. " I understand," I said. We began walking out. " I never want her to grow up." She whispered. " Sometimes we never get what we want," I muttered.

We walked down together. I could see all the servants preparing, I was so nervous. I kept my head held high. Rajah was running towards us. He sat in front of us and looked at me. I kneel down at hugged his head. You could hear a small purr. I got up and walked through the halls. he walked by our side. We were at the courtyard doors. My mother touched my shoulder and looked at me. I was starting to get a little nervous when. She opened the door and went in. I was terrified to walk in all I could hear was my father yelling. Elaheh and Kato stood by my side

" Now presenting my daughter Princess of Agrabah, Niesha!" My father shouted. "It is time." Someone whispered. " She looks so beautiful." Another said. " I still believe her brother should be ruling." One said. " He will be ruling Ariel's and Eric's kingdom soon." Another answered. "Thank god, he isn't completely useless," Another said.

" Now today is a great day for Arabah! My daughter is taking her place as ruler of this kingdom." He said. " Now if she must pledge herself to the throne!" my mother announced. "Will you protect the people who enter this kingdom?" He asked. " Yes," I said. " Will you control with kindness and loyalty?"He asked." Yes!" I yelled. "Watch out!" My mother screamed.

I turned around to the people. I could see ropes coming down from the ceiling. Men were sliding down and throwing smoke bombs. Kato and Elaheh were guarding me. I ran away from the smoke to get my flying carpet. I was grabbed by the arm and punched on the side of my ribs. Everything went black.

Jay's P.O.V.

" We have been looking for hours now!" I yelled. " Jay, she is nowhere in Agrabah. Where else could she be?" Mal asked. " I don't know," I answered. " You don't think she would be at the Isle?" Carlos said. " But all the kids are here the only people have left our the parents," Evie said. "Exactly, except two," Mal said. " No, I don't want to believe you," I said. " We need to go to the now before the situation gets worse," Evie said. " We go nobody else," I said. " Got it," they said. Let's go get ready." Mal said.

I went to my room and changed out of my uniform to some clothes to blend in with the isle of the lost. I finished getting dressed and started going towards Jasmine and Aladdin's room. I knocked on the door and opened it to see Aladdin, Jasmine, and Aziz.

" Jay, its good to see you," Jasmine said hugging me. " How are you doing?" I asked. " I'm trying to hold myself together," She said. "Have any of you found out anything?" I asked. " No, the guards have been everywhere," Aladdin said. " Mal, Evie, Carlos and I are going to the Isle to see if a villain took her," I said. " We should be sending guards with you," Aziz said. " We don't need to draw attention," I said.

" But we need to get my sister back home!" Aziz shouted. " If we bring guards Niesha will get hurt even more!" I yelled. " Boys!" Jasmine yelled. everyone turned quiet. " Now, Jay, if you promise me you can get my lily home safe. I will not send guards with you." Jasmine said. " What!" They both said. " Enough it is obvious Jay knows more about this," Jasmine said. " I promise you," I said. " Then go get my daughter back." She said.

I walked out of the room and grabbed the others, We put on some cloaks and drove away from the palace. It took us a couple of hours until we got to the edge of Auradon. Mal made a yellow bridge that connected the two places together.

" Don't worry Niesha, I'm coming to get you," I muttered.