Chapter two

Neisha's P.O.V

" Let go of me you filthy mongrel!" I yelled. "Shut up princess, you're a prisoner now," He said. "You will not touch me," I said and kicked him in the balls. " She's trying to run!" One yelled. "try and catch me pigs!" I yelled. " You don't have any magic." One said. " I'm still know how to fight!" I yelled.

I had been in here for a couple of hours and I was already tired of it, Now that I was running for my life I jumped on the rocks and started climbing. Thank god these guys are fat and lazy. I was almost to the top, I was just about to move my hand when my leg slipped. I tried getting onto another ledge. But it was too late, My hands had slipped and I was falling down. I tried to use my magic. But they put these anti-power handcuffs on me. I was about to die. I fell to the ground. My scar started to hurt and I was trying to gain some air.

" You really shouldn't try to leave this place," Nasira said. " I would rather die than be here." I said. " that can be arranged." she said softly. She picked me up and dropped me to the ground. "My ribs.." I breathed. " If only Jafar was here," She said. " What happened to Jafar?" I asked. "He was killed because his son was a goody-two-shoe." She said. " Jay," I muttered.

She put me back in my cell. I started to cry myself to sleep, I was never going to see my family ever again. My body felt like is was withering away, I hoped Jay would come and rescue me. I was listening to one of the conversations the minions were having.

" We do we get her ready for the ceremony?" one asked. " When the moon is up so Narisa can take her powers," One asked. " Guards!" I yelled. " What do you want?" One questioned me. "Can I please have something to drink?" I asked. " Fine," He said. As soon as he moved I snatched his keys. " oh thank god I was so thirsty." I lied.

Jay's P.O.V.

" Good we made it," Carlos said. " Now split up and check for.." I was cut off. " Duck down," Mal said. Suddenly two twin girls came out of nowhere. " Mom better like the stuff we got her," One said. " Azhar, she has to in order to do the ceremony," The other said. " Sorry Alika" Azhar answered. " They must know where Niesha is," Evie said. " We have to be careful around them," Mal answered. " They are my cousins and they are great spies for my aunt, Nasira." I said. " I honestly forgot you had an aunt," Carlos said. " Most people do," I replied.

We careful followed the twins back to Aunt Nasira's, I noticed as we got deeper into the Isle it felt more powerful and darker than where I grew up. Mal noticed a huge cave entrance blocked by guards, Mal knocked them out with a sleeping spell. We stayed towards the sides of the cave and hid behind a hay pile.

" Where is Niesha?" Carlos asked. " I don't know, But there is a magic carpet over there that we need to get." I answered. " Mother!" The girls yelled. " Oh my spiders, have you gotten mommy the ingredients?" Nasira asked. " Yes, Mommy." They said in unison. " Good now leave mommy to her ceremony," She instructed. " Got it we will check the perimeter." Azhar said. They walked out. " Bring me the girl," Narisa commanded. " Let's get Niesha now," Evie said. " Wait," I answered

Niesha was held in chains all over again, But she seemed slightly cocky not sad or angry. I watched them put her in a chair and take off her blindfold. Niesha's expressions turned scared when she first gazed into Nasira's eyes.

" Hello, Princess." Nasira said. " I'm Sultana," Niesha corrected. " last time I checked you're still a princess," She replied. " what do you want?" Niesha questioned. " I'm giving myself a gift, darling." She announced. " When do I come into the picture?" Neisha asked sarcastically. "I'm going to take your power, then take the throne my brother should of had!" She yelled. "That's impossible I don't have powers I just can say spells thanks to Genie." Niesha answered. "That's not true honey," Nasira stated. " What do you mean?" Neisha asked. " Your grandmother from your mother's side was possessed with powers you haven't discovered yet." She answered.

" Power, Power. I'm strong as thy. Be powerful as thy. Power, power. Let thy power tie with me!" Nasira yelled. " Ahhh!" Niesha screamed. " Guys, go now." I answered.

We ran and started fighting everyone, It turned out Niesha had keys and tried to get out of her chains but was too weak. I pushed Nasira out of the way and grabbed Niesha, she was out cold. I got smacked by Nasira and started to bleed over my eye. Mal used her magic to cage Nasira and to enlarge the flying carpet. I grabbed Niesha and jumped onto the carpet, We finally got her back to me and nothing was gonna take her away again.