Chapter five

The first picture is what the new character will look like and the second pic is of her outfit

Niesha's P.O.V.

I woke up with a huge headache, My maids had to help me get dressed because I felt crap. Melody and Willow were coming over to talk about how their lives were so great while mine is a complete and utter failure. I slowly walked down the stairs to greet the great ladies, Jay was walking beside them but as soon as he saw me he went a different way.

" What's with him?" Willow asked. " I don't know, but he did go out with Aziz last night," Melody replied. " It has something to do with me," I answered. " Which is?" Willow questioned. " Last night Jay proposed to me," I said. " But." Melody said " With everything that is going on I said no," I answered. " Damn now I feel bad with my happy news," Willow said. " Same," Melody said. " What news do you have?" I questioned. " you might want to seat for this one," She said walking away.

Willow and I were walking behind Melody when I noticed she was wearing gloves. She never wears gloves, My heart started to race with all the thoughts going through my head. We got to the balcony and sat down, Willow and I kept looking at each other with suspicious in our eyes.

" So tell us," I said crossing my arms. " Well, how do I put this," Melody said panicking, " Just spit it out," Willow said. " Aziz proposed to me a couple of days ago and we eloped," She blurted. " Take the gloves off," I said. " What," she said. " Let us see the ring," I said. She slid the glove off to reveal my mother's engagement ring. " Wow," Willow said. " That is my mother'," I answered. " See we are sisters now!" Melody shouted excitedly. " Yeah, well I guess I should tell you that I'm pregnant," Willow said. " I'm so happy for you," Melody said hugging Willow. " Congrats," I said.

" Are you ok?" Willow asked. " I just wished my life was going as great as yours," I answered. "Once the thing with Nasira is gone, you will have it," Melody said. " Guards!!" Mom screamed. " Mom1" I yelled getting out of my chair.

I ran to see her and father getting dragged, Suddenly the rage was back I could feel the rush of energy at my fingertips. I started taking out any but in my path, knocking them out felt great. I cut their ropes with my magic and tied them up. I grabbed one of the crocks by the neck and slammed him against the wall.

" Why are you here?" I questioned. " Nobody," he said I punched him. " I will ask again: Why are you here?" I said. " For Nasira and others," He spits. " How dare you!" I yelled. I punched him a few more times. " You will respect your future Sultana, now What does Nasira want!" I shouted. " You," He said. I started to punch him and more until someone grabbed my hand. " Get off of me!" I yelled. " Sis!" Aziz yelled.

He pulled me off the crock and the guards took them away, I began to cry. To think about my parents being taken away from me crushed my heart. Aziz picked me up and took me to father's study. Jay tried to run towards me but the guards held him back, Willow and melody took him to explain what was going on.

Aziz's P.O.V.

" We need to close all our exports and imports off," I Said. " Aziz, that is dangerous," Father said. " But Aziz has a good point if someone tries to get something out or in they could lead us to Nasira new hideout on Auradon," Niesha answered. " You can't talk right now," Father said. "Aladdin!" Mother yelled. " I am the next ruler, I suggest you should listen to me, Cause I just saved your ass," niesha said. I had never seen this side of her before. " You listen here young lady do not talk to your father like that," Mother said.

Niesha got up and slowly walked near the door, " I just saved you!" She yelled. " If we had never let those Villain kids here this wouldn't happen!" He yelled. I was shocked as much as my sister. " Why so Aziz could be your perfect little king?" She questioned. " Father, Niesha is a better ruler than me so far," I said. " Enough! One more accident from you Niesha and you will never become Sultana as long as I breathe!" He yelled. Niesha walked out of the door." Aladdin, how dare you," Jasmine said walking out. " I looked up to you as a kid not anymore," I said slamming the door.

I walked silently through the hallways, This week was supposed to be one of the greatest. I married the woman I loved and now we could start our own little family, I knocked on my sister door. All I could hear was my mother and Niesha crying, I opened the door and helped them.

Jay's P.O.V.

" How could this of happened?" I questioned. " Aziz believes that someone is working from the inside," Melody said. " This is all because of me," I said. " Jay, it is nobody fault. Once we deal with this you and Niesha can be together." Willow said. " So she told you?" I asked. " Yep," They said.

" Please, I'm his cousin!" SHe yelled. We walked towards the screams. " We said shut it, the royal family has no business with you." A guard said. " Guards, let her go!" I said. " But sir she is crazy," He said. " WHo cousin is she?" I questioned. " Yours," she said coming towards me. " Jade, is that really you?" I questioned. " I heard what happened at Niesha's coronation. I came as soon as I could." She said. " Well, your a little too late," Melody muttered. " What's wrong?" Jade asked. " We were just attacked again, by your mother's me," I explained. " How isn't she on the Isle like the rest of the old ones?" She asked. " We think it has to do with your twin sisters as well." He said. " Oh dear god," She said, suddenly she fainted.