chapter three

Niesha's P.O.V.

" Where is he!" I yelled. " Jay is in the hospital wing," Mother said. " What happened?" I questioned. " After he rescued you he passed out," Mother replied I was racing for my life. " I hope he is okay," I answered. I slammed the doors open, " What's the big deal?" Jay asked. " Oh you are alright," I said hugging him. " I tried to tell her that you were fine. Well, I will leave you two alone." Mom said walking away. I looked up at him. " She gave you a scar," I said. " Yeah, It makes me look cool don't worry." He answered.

He seemed distant from me for some reason, I also noticed that he cut most of his hair off. I couldn't remember what happened to me for the most part of last night. All I could remember was Nasira saying my grandmother had powers made me scared, My mother probably didn't even know. I just thought with the training with Genie that I was able to produce spells by saying them. I just was so confused and I didn't know what to do.

" Hey, what's wrong?" Jay asked. " What happened last night?" I questioned. " Can we talk about something else," Jay answered. " I want to know, tell me I deserve to know. All I remember was her saying that spell." I said I started to cry. " She was going to take your powers, But I stopped her from taking some of them and we escaped." He explained. " She took some of my powers. That's it!" I yelled. " Oh no," Jay said.

I walked out of the hospital wing and started walking towards the crypts of the royal family. Jay tried to reason with me on the way but I wasn't listening to him. I needed my grandmother to tell me what her powers were and how to get mine back, We climbed down the stairs with a torch and Jay by my side.

" Are you sure about this?" Jay asked. " Just let me do my thing," I said. " I don't want to get in the way of your anger, I have been through it before." He said giggling. " Those were the fun times," I answered. We were in the crypts, " So which one is your grandmother?" He asked. "She should be next to grandpa," I answered. We began to look around. " Here," Jay said. " I hope this works, Spirit show yourself, spirit reveal, spirit come to me so I know your real!" I yelled.

Suddenly a woman in blue appeared in front of us. " Jasmine, is that you?" She asked. " No, I'm your granddaughter, Niesha." I answered. " My name is Gaia, what do you want to know?" She asked. " I needed to know what powers you possess and how to get some of mine back." I answered. " Who took your powers?" She asked. " My aunt Nasira," Jay answered. " Oh no," she answered. " What's wrong?" he asked. " Your Aunt was my apprentice in secret, I gave her some of my power to help her. But she became dark so I sent her away." She said. " Is there away I can take it back?" I asked. " yes, but we must train now." She said. " I need to go I forgot I have to do something with Carlos today." Jay answered. " Ok, I guess I will train then." I answered.

Jay's P.O.V.

" Sorry I'm late man," I said. " This is your ring shopping idea, not mine," Carlos said. " I know, hey how are you and Jane doing?" I asked. " We just moved into together." He said. " Would you like to look at some jewelry?" The clerk asked. " Yes, I'm looking for an engagement ring," I answered. " I'm surprised you didn't bring Mal and Evie with you," Carlos said. " I know they will be angry at me," I answered.

I looked and looked at rings for an hour, I felt bad for Carlos and the Clerk. I needed this ring to be perfect and will be the one that Niesha wears forever. The clerk went back to the safe and went to go get some more rings. I didn't want something overly dramatic that makes me feel like I have to get her everything since she is a princess. Suddenly the clerk came back with a case of rings, I saw a gold one that was perfect.

" Is that the one?" the clerk asked. " Yes, it is perfect," I answered. " She is gonna love it," Carlos answered. " I will ring it up." The clerk said. " Dude, I can't believe you are gonna get engaged," he said. " I know when will you ask Jane now," I said jokily. We laughed afterward.

After the clerk brought the ring box out I hopped on my motorcycle and rushed back to the Palace. I was so nervous to ask for her parent's blessing that I also hit a tree on the way home, I was just so excited. The guards opened that gate and I rushed into the palace, Aziz and Melody were there talking to Aladdin and Jasmine. This is my chance to get all of these approvals, I slowly walked up to them.

" Hey Jay," Melody said. " Hey," I answered. " How is Niesha?" Aziz asked. " Good but I was wondering if I could talk about something important," I said. " Sure," Aladdin said. " Is it ok if Melody doesn't come?" I asked. " Why can't she come?" Aziz questioned with a little bit on anger. "Aziz, it's fine," Melody said walking away.

" So?" Aziz questioned. " I wanted to ask for your blessing," I answered. " Are you serious," Aladdin answered. " Yes, I'm going to be asking Niesha later this week," I answered showing the ring. " Oh Jay, it is perfect," Jasmine said. " I still don't see why Melody couldn't be here?" Aziz asked. " Because I don't need her accidentally telling Niesha," I said. " Fine," He said walking away. " We are very proud of you and may I say go to Lotus water fountain," Aladdin said. "Hey, that is where you proposed to me," Jasmine said. " I know," He asked. " Thank you for your blessings, I will be on my way," I answered.