Prolouge

(Levi's pov)

"You will need to go to the human world. A place called Maria. There you will find it." The mist around me vanishes and I am alone once more. I exit the cave and fly back to the base. I huff. How the hell am I supposed to get to the human world? No fairy has ever been there before. I'll have to ask Erwin to ask the king. I hope he will know. Otherwise we'll be in big trouble. 

I make it back to the base and look for Erwin. I find him in the war room planning for our next attack. He glances up as I walk in. "How was the oracle? Did she tell you anything useful?" 

"She said that the other half is in the human world. The only problem is no fairy has ever been to the human world before so we don't know how. I was wondering if you could ask the king if he knew." 

"Sure. I can ask but I can't make any promises. Are you sure she said the human world?" 

"Yeah, I'm sure."

"Ok. You're dismissed." I saluted with my left hand behind my back and the other in a fist over my heart and walked off. I decide to go to the meadows far from here. It's a good place to think. I can sit there in the peace and quiet and not worry about a thing. 

I fly the rest of the way and place myself in the middle of the meadow and lay down. What am I going to do? I have to get the other half of the stone to end this war. I get my stone out of my pocket. It's in the shape of a wing. It's the dark blue of the sky right after the sun gets below the horizon. I have no idea what the other half looks like and I'm supposed to find it somewhere in the human world. I hope it it's not that hard to find. The sooner I find it the sooner this war will end. The stones trigger the Omega weapon that will demolish the evil fairies that call themselves the Titans (not a clue why) and bring peace back to the land after the centuries long war. This is why we have dubbed the stones the Wings of Freedom. 

"Leeeeevvvviiiiii!!!!~" Out of nowhere Hanji dropped out of the sky and landed right on top of me giving me a life threatening hug. 

"Tch. Get off me shitty classes." She releases me and I can breathe again. 

"Aww Levviii." She giggles. I roll my eyes. "Erwin wants to see you at the base. And guess what?! We were able to capture two Titans!! They won't talk at all but they're with me so that won't be a problem for loooooong!!!! And I've decided to name them Bean and Sawney. How wonderful!! Also-" I flew away right then. When Hanji gets on a roll, no one can stop her and I have things to do. 

I flew back to the base and found Erwin outside pacing, deep in thought. I purposefully landed right in front of him to scare him. He jumped back in shock. I crossed my arms, stared at him, and said, "Tch. Hanji said you wanted to see me." He held out an acorn. "What's this?" 

"This is the only way of getting to the human world. The king enchanted it so that when you go to the gate you can get through." I sense a but. "But," There it is. "Once you go through the door the magic will fade away so it's a one way trip. The only way you can come back is with the key that apparently the person who has the stone will have." I grab the acorn and hold it in my hand. The power radiating from it is immense. 

"Ok. Anything else." 

"Yes. The king said that there is no magic in the human world and the humans fear things that they don't understand. So it would be wise to keep your wings hidden and not cause suspicion for yourself. And only use your powers in case of an absolute emergency." 

"Got it. That all?" 

"Yes. You may go." I salute and fly to my house to start packing. When I get there I see a letter on my bed. I open it and instead see a map leading deep into the forest. My guess is that this is the supposed gate that Erwin was talking about. I had no idea this existed but I wanted to go as soon as possible so I didn't ask anything. I pack everything I think I will need in a little bag, grab the map, and fly off to the forest. 

It's dark by the time I see a door embedded between two boulders. I guess this is the gate. I walk up to it and hold the acorn out. It starts glowing along with the door. The acorn turns to sparkles and floats away while the door slowly opens. There's darkness beyond. I walk through the doorway and am swallowed by the blackness. 

I hope you enjoyed that beginning!!!~ I will update everyday just like my other story so come back tomorrow to see what happens!!!! Please vote and comment or just read it!!!~

Till next time!!!!~