Chapter 15

Alex POV

"....... Does anyone have any objections to this marriage? Speak now or forever hold your peace." The priest said. (I'm sorry if that's not right the last wedding I went to wasnt the traditional kind.)

Everyone was silent as they smiled at us. I was kind of hoping someone would object. I stared into Vikk's eyes to see sadness.

"You may now-" the priest started to say,

"I OBJECT!" I heard a familiar Australian yell. Everyone gasped and turned their direction to the door.

I put my hands over my mouth as I smiled.

"I also object!" Kay said.

"I'm so sorry Alex. You dont know how much it killed me knowing I hurt you. But I cant stand here watching you get married to another man." he said with a sigh.

Tears rushed out of my eyes as I dropped my bouquet and ran (the best I could in a dress and painful heels) up to him. He held his arms open for me to hug him, and that's exactly what I did.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered.

"Please dont leave me again." I said to him.

"I wont."

I let go of the hug and turned around to Vikk, who was hugging Kay.

I tapped his shoulder, "You know what to do." I said as I handed him the ring. He smiled at me and nodded.

"Kay, I've wanted to do this for about a year now, but with this situation I decided to wait. But I cant wait anymore, Kayleigh Wordly, will you marry me?" He asked getting down on his knee with the ring in his hand.

"Just say yes!" I exclaimed as Lachlan put his arm over my shoulder. She stared at me with tears.

"Yes." She simply said. The Pack, their girlfriends and I all cheered. The crowd was still shocked and confused on what was happening.

"Vikram Barns what did we tell you?!" His mum and dad yelled standing up and going over to him.

"I dont care. I am 20 years old you cannot tell me what to do." he said back.

"Kelly what do you say about this?!" his mum asked my dad.

"Alex, do you really love Lachlan?" he asked me, standing up and walking over to me.

"Yes."

"Then I'm fine with it." he said. I looked at him in shock.

"Kelly!"

"They love someone else. You cant force them to love each other." My dad said. "And I realized that when I met Lia." he continued staring at her. I grinned while Simon and I high fived.

So in the end, I guess we did get our way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey all you awesome sauce readers!

Ah man, the books over :(

Even if it was crappy I'm gonna miss it. xD

Thats all for today, hope you enjoyed, if you did,

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Stay Fabalas

~Joie out :P<3<3