Chapter 7

Hey all you awesome sauce readers!

So these next chapter up until 13 will all just moments. It'll work like my Adopted by the Sidemen book, where there will be a date and time remaining thing until her Birthday/proposal at the beginning of each chapter.

That's all for now, hope you enjoy the chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 24, 2016

3 and 1/2 months left

Alex POV

"Hey Simon! Hey Nick! Hey Johnny! Merry Christmas Eve!" I greeted them as they walked in.

"Merry Christmas Eve" They said back.

Its been a month since Simon and I set up our parents together, and since then they've both been happy.

We were also having a big dinner with his family, my family, and of course Vikk's family. Vikk and I have made no progress what so ever. All we've been getting is speeches when ever we tried. Simon is the only one in the Minter family that knows about our situation, and would try to help whenever he can.

They were the last one to get here.

"Hey guys!" Vikk said as I came back into the living room.

"Hey! What are you guys doing?" Nick asked.

"Our parents wanted us to play some Christmas songs while we wait for dinner to be ready, so I was just tuning my guitar." I explained.

"Getting the music sheets together." Vikk answered.

"I didnt know you guys played an instrument?" Johnny said.

"Well our parents had us take lessons when we were younger." Vikk responded. They nodded as I finished tuning my guitar.

"Ready?" I asked Vikk.

"Yup." Vikk said getting up with his sheets and sitting down in front of his piano.

I pulled up a chair near him and sat down in it. Everyone stopped talking and stared at us. I started to hit my hand on the guitar, like a count down for Vikk and I.

"I really can't stay......

~~~~~~~~~

As we finished the song our families clapped and we walked back over to Simon and his brothers.

"You guys were great." Simon said as I placed my guitar against the couch and sat down.

"Yeah! You guys sounded really good. Simon can actually play the guitar to." Nick said with a smirk.

"You can?" I asked.

"N-" Simon started to say but got cut off by Johnny, "Yes he can."

"You wanna play?"

"Nah im good. Its been years since I last held a guitar." Simon insisted.

"Come on." Vikk said trying to persuade him as well.