Chapter 5

Alex POV

Just as I thought the dinner went well, Vikk and my family told us to sit down. That normally means we're gonna have a serious talk, or we did something wrong. We've had to many of these growing up. Mostly about how we act, mine were normally about how I didnt act like a lady. Vikk's were mostly about how he didnt act like a gentleman to a lady.

"Vikram, Alexandra, you both did not act properly towards each other tonight. Your friends acted better than you guys did tonight. We are very disappointed in the both of you." My dad said. yeah, when we have these discussions, its normally together. Vikk's parents act like mine, and my dad acts like his. They acted like we were already married and that we were all just one family.

"Vikram, why did you pull out a chair for your friend, Lachlan's girlfriend? Why did you let Lachlan pull out the chair for Alexandra? Alexandra why  did you accept Lachlan's gesture?" Vikk's mom asked us.

In these situations you best just stay silent and listen to what they have to say. You dont have to pay attention. Just make it look like you were. Look down like you were disappointed in yourself, nod every so often, and say sorry every so often. Don't talk back no matter what! Dont tell the true story, tell them he one they want to here. Eventually, they'll stop talking and dismiss you.

Vikk and I knew this all to well. Ever since we turned 6.

"That is not how you properly act in front of each other. You guys looked like you weren't dating at all! We are very disappointed in you both." Vikk's dad said.

About 30 minutes later, they finally dismissed us both. My dad and I were staying the night, so I followed Vikk back into his room.

Yeah, whenever we stay the night, or Vikk's family stays the night at ours, Vikk and I are always sharing a room. Even if we didnt want to we had no choice.

"Here." Vikk said and handed me a night gown from his drawer. He has clothes in my drawer and I have clothes in his. I grabbed the night gown and started to change.

Vikk and I dont bother to change in separate rooms. We grew up together, we've seen each other naked many times.

"Night Alex." Vikk said to me as he lied down next to me on his bed.

"Night." I said as I drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you ready to go Alex?" My dad asked me. We were going to visit my mom today, because today was the day she lost her battle. Today was the only day I would willingly dress girly.

 Today was the only day I would willingly dress girly

My mother was a fashion designer. My outfit was one she made specifically for me. It was the final outfit designed before she passed away. My hair was in her favorite style.

My father and I left the house and went to the flower shop where we got her favorite flowers. Blue and purple orchids.

 Blue and purple orchids