Chapter 12

Alex POV

"We're really sorry for our brother's behavior." Nick said getting up with Johnny.

"Dont worry about it. We'll go check on him." I said getting up. Vikk nodded, getting up as well.

We both walked out of the house and started walking around, looking for Simon.

We made it to the park where we found him sitting on a bench. He looks like he's deep in thought.

"Shouldn't it have been us walking out?" Vikk asked as we walked up to him.

He snapped out of his thoughts and stared at us. "Well I guess. But That's just not right. I may not know what it feels to be in love but all I know is that you both shouldnt get married." he said.

That's when I broke down. Simon and Vikk both hugged me as I continued to cry.

"What's wrong?" we heard a familiar voice asked.

We seperated from the hug to see Jordan, Paige, Kay and the rest of the gang.

"We're getting married next month." Vikk explained as Simon continued to hug and comfort me.

They all gasped and gave us look of sympathy.

Vikk went over to Kay and hugged her.

I wish Lachlan was here.

Vikk POV

I started to cry as I hugged Kay. I held her tightly, not wanting to let go. I was afraid that if I did I would lose her.

"I dont wanna lose you." I whispered hugging her even tighter.

"We'll figure something out. I dont wanna lose you either.

~~~~~~~

March 3, 2017

29 days left.

"So it's time to plan the wedding. So it's going to be next month but where, what time, and who's invited?" Vikk's mom asked.

It was the next day and Vikk's parents and my dad were sat in front of Vikk and I.

I wonder if we actually can get out of this.

Lachlan POV

As I was editing one of my videos, I got a skype notification.

Well that was a first. Its been weeks since I last got a notification.

I looked to see it was from Vikk.

Out of curiosity I clicked on it.

Hey Lachlan. Its been a while hasnt it? Alex told us what happened, but somewhere in me i feel like you still love Alex.

Yesterday was Alex's birthday as yoy know, but I dont know if you remembered our situation.

Yesterday I had to propose to Alex. That might ring a bell on our situation. Our wedding is next month. On April 2.

We still dont know where or what time. And if you would like to come tell me and I'll give you all the info when we figure it out.

~Vikk

❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜

Hey all you awesome sauce readers!

Woah shit is getting real now! And I also dont know what I'm gonna do for next chapter 😂😂

Idk i'll figure something out :3

Also this is gonna be about my personal life so if you dont wanna hear it then you can leave.

I just have a question.

Have any of you liked someone but you dont wanna like them?

If so what did you do?

Its just that I like this one guy but I dont want to. I've only known him for 2 weeks. I sit next to him in 3 of my classes and we talk sometimes.

I dont want to like him because I dont know him well, but I do.

Crushes dont normally bug me this much but this one is really bugging me. He's in all my classes and I just cant help but think about him whenever he speaks or sits near me.

Help. Its really bugging me.

I've never had a boyfriend, i dont know what love is. Even if I write fanfics about love I dont know what it is. I've never really believed in it. God im sounding like the main character in most fanfics 😂

Thats all for today, hope you enjoy, if you did,

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Stay Fabalas

~Joie out 😘💜💜