Chapter 3

Alex POV

"Alex?" I heard my dad say as he knocked on my door and opened it. "You and Vikram have the same friends, correct?" he continued.

"Correct."

"Would you like to invite them to our dinner with Vikram's family? We would love to meet them."

"Okay, where and when is the dinner?"

"It is at the Barns' residents at 6pm."

"I'll go and ask them now." I said getting up, grabbing my phone and started to walk out. Sadly Winston had the day off today, so I couldnt get a change of clothes or my skateboard.

"Would you like to have James drive you there?" He asked. James was our driver.

"No, I'll just walk. It's a good day out." I responded and walked out the front door.

On the way there, I kept dying cause the blouse I had on was itchy and my flats were so irritating. Finally I made it to Jerome's house. I texted for everyone (Including Kay) to meet there. I knocked on the door, Vikk answered and let us in.

"Woah Alex, you going somewhere special today?" Jerome asked me.

"Huh? Oh, Winston had a day off today so I couldnt sneak a change of clothes." I explained realizing he was talking about my outfit.

"Anyways are you guys free tonight?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Why?" Preston asked.

"We're having dinner at Vikk's house and our family really wanted to meet you guys."

"Wait, our family invited them?" Vikk asked.

"Apparently, my dad told me your parents and him wanted to meet our friends and asked me to invite them to the dinner tonight." he just nodded as we waited for the guys' answer.

"I can come." Mich finally answered.

"Yeah." Everyone agreed.

"Great! I guess...... Just one thing, wear something nice. If they dont like you, we have a problem." Vikk said. The guys sighed and nodded. Lets be real here, no one likes wearing nice clothes. Then I remembered something, none of my friends besides Kay, are guys. Oh dad would never approve.

"Um......... By any chance, do you guys have a secret girlfriend that you guys just never mentioned?" I asked.

"Why......" Rob asked.

"Can you possibly invite her over? Like now?"

"Why.........." Preston asked.

"Well, think about it. None of you guys are girls beside's Kay. I dont think my dad will approve of having all guy friends. He'll say its not lady like and just not allow me to leave the house on my own."

"Okay then, I'll call Paige." Preston said getting up. One by one everyone got up besides Vikk, Lachlan, Kay and I. We were just really confused. When the hell did they get girlfriends?

A couple minutes later they came back into the living room.

"When the fuck did you guys get a girlfriend?!?" Vikk asked.

"About a week ago." Jerome answered

"3 days ago." Rob said.

"A month ago" Preston said.

"3 months ago." Mitch answered.

"3 months ago?!? And none of you ever mentioned it?" Kay asked. The guys shrugged.