Chapter 10

February 15, 2017

1 month and 15 day left

Alex POV

Its been 2 weeks since Lachlan left to Australia and since I found out he was cheating on me.

I found the girl to, her name was Taylor. And apparently Lachlan broke up with her.

Lachlan was also ment to come back last week, but he never did.

He still posts videos daily, its just their always solo videos. Some thing that always caught my eye though, was the pikachu plush I gave him would always be in the background of his face cam.

Anyways, I was on my way to Jerome's house. I've been ignoring them since I found out Lachlan cheated on me. They think I've been ignoring them because Lachlan was in Australia.

But can you blame me? I really loved him.

I decided to tell them the truth today.

"Hey Alex!" Jerome greeted as he opened the door. I smiled and waved as I walked in.

When we got to the living room, all the guys and Kay were already there, plus Jordan and Paige, who I got close to after we met.

"Hey guys." I said bluntly.

"Hey, what's wrong? You seem sad." Jordan pointed out.

"That's what I came here to talk about." I said and sat down. They looked at me, waiting for me to talk.

"Lachlan and I, we broke up." I started but got cut off by them gasping.

"The reason was because he cheated on me." I continued.

The guys were silent. I cant blame them, they've known Lachlan for years.

Lachlan POV

I sighed as I waited for my video for today to upload.

I really miss Alex and the guys. I cant believe I was so stupid. I lost the one I love and my best friends.

I still think about them everyday and when I'm recording. I really miss them, but I'm to afraid to face them after what I did.

I turned around in my chair and grabbed the Pikachu plushie that was ment to be my goodbye for now gift. I hugged it as a tear ran down my face.

I royally fucked up. And I dont know when I'll grow the balls to fix it.

"Hey man you okay?" I heard Jay ask me. He was letting me stay at his house for now.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied.

"Is it that girl? Alex was it?" he asked. I knew I couldnt get away with it.

I sighed and nodded, putting the plushie back.

"You need some rest. Go to sleep and try getting your mind off her. I'll make sure your video uploads properly." He said.

I thought about it, maybe I should get some sleep. I havent slept in days.

"Okay, thanks Jay." I said getting up from my chair. I got ready for bed and grabbed the plushie before attemtping sleep.

Alex POV

It was around midnight, and I just layed in my bed, unable to sleep. I just kept thinking about Lachlan.

My brain wants to hate him for cheating on me, but my heart still loves him.

I was scrolling through Twitter when I saw a tweet that caught my eye. It was under 'What you might like'.

It was a video of Lachlan posted by some guy named JAYG3R

@ JAYG3R

Plz help me find this girl. Her name is Alex and she's made an impact on my friend. Plz help find her and show her this vid. RT plz.

I clicked on the video.

In the video, Lachlan turned around and grabbed the plushie I gave him and hugged it. A tear ran down his face as he hugged it.

"Hey man are you okay?" A guy asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Is it that girl? Alex was it?"

Lachlan nodded. That's when I stoped the video.

"Maybe he does still love me."

❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜❤️💛💚💙💜

Hey all you awesome sauce readers!

Honestly I think I'm lactose tolerance because this chapter was so cheesy it hurt to write. 😅😂

God I need to stop wtiting love stories 😂😂

But then again I have another love story in mind 🙃

Thats all for today, hope you enjoyed, if you did,

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

Stay Fabalas

~Joie out 😘💜💜