Chapter 2: Core Frisk

Sans and Y/n stared dumb struck through the doorway at the monochromatic Frisk. Glitched noises came from behind them, the wall of code was drawing closer at an alarming pace. Sans noticed this...

Y/n felt herself be shoved forward through the door way. Sans pushed her from behind, leaving himself in the terminating universe. The wall was upon him as the door slammed shut, black and green glitches oozed through the cracks. Y/n stared at the door in shock, what had just happened? With a jolt, she started crying.

"Sans!" She yelled as tears rolled down her cheeks. The grey Frisk tried their best to comfort Y/n. She was confused and scared, unsure what became of her skeleton friend. A few minutes passed before she could even pull herself together to form words. "What just happened?" She breathed, finally locking eyes with Frisk.

"Your universe was terminated, I'm so sorry. There's no way to go back..." Frisk whispered, sadness lacing their void like eyes. Y/n pulled Sans' jacket around them, fear easing way as she snuggled into it deeply. She shut her eyes tightly, feeling someone rubbing her back in circular motions. She didn't look around when laughter rang out, she didn't want to be where ever she was. She wanted to be sitting around the table with her siblings as Papyrus made them spaghetti, Sans taking a nap in the corner.

"Frisk! Who is that!? Is that a new human!?!" Questioned a voice, it sounded distant and strangely familiar. As if Sans had tried to mimic Papyrus. "Mewhehe!!!" The voice laughed.

"Yes she is, Blueberry. But, please I ask- Blueberry no!" Suddenly, Y/n was glomped from behind, loud laughter echoed in her ears as she was pulled into a tight hug. Y/n's eyes flew open as she was lifted from her sitting position to standing. Her glomper retreated and smiled happily at her.

"Blueberry why-"

"What... It looked like she needed a hug! Hello human, I am the magnificent Blueberry !" He pointed cheerfully at himself, his smile broadening. It was hard not to smile back, his smile was contagious. Y/n was able to get a good look at him. He looked like Sans but smaller, he wore an oversized blue scarf around his neck.

"I-I'm Y/n.." She said quietly, still shaken by her experience. Blueberry put his arm around her shoulders.

"Well Y/n, wlecome to the Omega Timeline!!" He said gesturing around the vast space. Golden flowers stretched across the ground into the distance. Buildings stood on the horizon and a line of doors, like the one Y/n came out of, lined the wall behind them.

"Y/n, Blueberry let's go back to the town. She's been through too much right now." Frisk breathed beside them, taking small steps towards the distant buildings. Blueberry's arm fell from Y/n's shoulders.

"I don't know what happened before I got here or what Frisk means by that but... Know you're safe now." He whispered to her as they followed behind the grey Frisk. Y/n looked down at her feet sadly, pulling Sans' jacket tighter around her shoulders.

"Thank you..."

~~~~~~~

Y/n glanced around the space, it looked a lot like Sans and Papyrus' house, but much bigger. She sat on a large couch, it had so many stains it was hard to tell what color it was. Frisk sat on the floor in front of her, smiling. Blueberry was in the kitchen, making something. Off to the left was a set of stairs that led up stairs to many closed doors, some lights were on and muffled voices could be heard.

"I don't believe I introduced myself formally, I'm Core Frisk. Please, I ask you call me simply Frisk." They said as Blueberry entered the room with a plate. Tacos and tea.

"Frisk, shouldn't we tell her about the AUs and everything?" Blueberry asked taking a taco from the tray and plopping down beside Y/n .

"Oh yes I suppose I should. Y/n, you were from a universe called Surfacetale, a timeline where monsters and humans live together. There are other universes like yours. Undertale, Underfell, and Underswap, where Blueberry here is from." Frisk gestured over to Blueberry, who was happily munching on his taco. Y/n nodded slowly, processing this. Frisk continued, "In each of these alternate universes, there is an alternate everyone. Blueberry, for example, is Sans in Underswap."

"Okay.... How many of these universes are there?"

"There is an infinite number. New ones are always created."

"Alright... Do you know of anyone named Ink?" Y/n asked, Blueberry stopped munching on his taco. Frisk stared at her. She gulped, scared as to what she just walked into.

"How do you know of Ink?" Blueberry whispered nervously.

"Your Sans told you about him, didn't he?" Frisk seemed to already know the answer, but waited for her response.

"Y-yes, he mentioned him before he-..." Y/n looked down, fiddling with the zipper on Sans' jacket. She fought back tears.

"Ink does come around sometimes. He likes to check on everyone in the Omega Timeline. Do you want to meet him?" Y/n nodded slowly, curious and afraid of who this person might be. Frisk smiled widely, clapping their hands together. "Alright, I'll go tell him to come by when he has the chance. In the mean time, why don't you get some rest Y/n."

"O-okay..."

"Come on Y/n! You can have my room!"

Word count: 898