Chapter 17: Proper Meeting

The golden flowers were as beautiful as ever. They swayed so lazily as there golden petals glowed. They thankfully couldn't feel the tension in the air. They didn't miss the lack of legs shuffling between their stems. They didn't notice as the ceiling of the Omega Timeline grew dark and blue strings draped down.

It was much quieter and emptier than usual. Three figures shifted through the golden field while another barely made a noise. Core Frisk led the way to the Sans House with Error in between Ink and Y/n, her bringing up the back. Error gazed around emotionless, not the least bit amazed of this new place.

"Only Classic, Fell, and Blueberry are here." Frisk whispered quietly to Ink as the party neared the house.

"How can this situation play out?" Ink asked cautiously.

"It can go horribly wrong or turn out really nicely." They replied stopping in front of the door. Ink hesitated for a second before knocking and opening the door.

"Hello Error and welcome!" Blueberry greeted enthusiastically from his place beside the couch. Fell and Classic sat there, Classic's eyesockets were black while Fell seemed mildly annoyed. Geno's door was slightly ajar, his room was dark yet shadows moved just behind the crack.

"Error this is-"

"UndERtaLe, UNderFELL, and unDerSwaP SanS.." Error stated nodding, crossing his arms.

"... This is Classic, Fell, and Blueberry." Ink introduced them, pointing to each in turn. Blueberry waved cheerfully, Error stared at him coldly.

"WhY BlUeBeRry?" Error questioned, a small amount of curiosity in his red sockets.  Y/n threw her arm around Blueberry.

" 'Cause he's a little blueberry! He's adorable!" She exclaimed while Blue looked away in embarrassment, everyone laughed. Error grew more comfortable as the conversation carried on, Classic and Fell became more relax as well. Frisk's progress in each universe was discussed, Undertale Frisk was traveling through Waterfall as they spoke. Underfell Frisk was hanging out with Papyrus. Underswap Chara was battling Alphys.

After an hour or two they had to leave, the little meeting broke up. Classic, Fell, and Blueberry left through their respective doors, Ink and Y/n stood in the golden field with Error.

"So Error, what do you think?" Ink turned to him, the intensity of his stare bore holes into Error. He flinched, more errors appeared around him.

"YoU wErE rIgHt InK.... I-I aPoLoGiZe..." Error's voice glitched more than usual, almost as if it was difficult to say those words.

"That doesn't bring back those terminated universes." Ink said harshly, Y/n's eyes widen in surprise. Error glitched more.

"Ink..." She spoke gently, putting a hand on Ink's shoulder. "Error is there any way to restore the universes?" He didn't respond for a few seconds.

"PeRHAPs, I neED tO do soMe coDE dIGING fIRst.."

"Please do."

Word Count: 463

A/n: Next chapter will be the last! :3