Chapter 20

I got off the plane finally back in Ireland. I walked into my house, it was empty with my mother at work. It feels like it's year since I've step foot into this house.

When I got to the top of the stairs I opened my bedroom door to find it exactly how I left it. Practically an empty closet and dresser.

It felt lonely, a different feeling in the air. I was so beat with jet lag I had to sleep it off, without someone next to me...

-----------------------

When my mother got home around 4 pm, she was calling my name.

"Mallory?!" she yelled as I came running down the stairs.

"Mom!" I hugged her. I guess I never realised how much I missed her until now. I hadn't even called her since tour started.

"Why are you back so early?" The question stabbed at my heart.

"Niall... he cheated on me."

"Oh honey.." she said engulfing me into another but more comforting hug.

We pulled apart. "Let me make us a good dinner and try to forget him okay?" I nodded.

She went to the kitchen and my phone started ringing.

UNKNOWN NUMBER

476-983-5764

"Hello?"

"Is this Mallory Newman?" Said a high woman voice.

"This is Ariana Grande," my heart dropped.

"Can we talk?"

"Aren't we right now?"

"I mean in person."

"Why? About what?"

"Something important. Meet me at the airport at 9pm tonight. Im on a plane currently to Ireland."

"Okay.. sure."

----------------

My mother and I ate our dinner a little later and then I had to head to the airport for the second time today.

When I got there I was looking for her bright red hair, "Mallory! Over here!" she said waving her arms at me.

I walked over to her.

"Hello Ariana." I said bitterly.

"Can we take this somewhere private? I think me and you both have had enough with with those damn paps."

I nodded and drove us to my house.

"Well this is my house, you can explain whatever with me here and stay for however long you plan to stay." I said to her giving a slight nod.

We walked into my house and I helped carry her bags to my room.

My mother gave me a puzzled look but I shook her off.

"Okay Mallory are you sure your ready to hear this all? It's kinda long.." I nodded and she started.

"Okay, so I'm not sure if you saw the pictures or not but they are for sure photoshopped. I have full proof to show you and I have a boyfriend anyways named Connor."

she showed me the areas of how you can tell if a photo was photoshopped.

"okay look at the background of this picture, and look at the background of you and him in this picture. same right?"

"Oh okay I'm seeing it now." Ariana smiles to me. She showed me some photos of her and her boyfriend and we started talking like friends.

"I'm sorry for treating you bitter before Ariana." I said to her.

"It's okay, I would've done the same if I thought my boyfriend was cheating on me." I smiled to her and we hugged.

"Friends?" I asked.

"Friends."

We talked for the rest of the night and just hung out, it was nice having her with me and nice to hang out with her.

"Are you going to return to Niall tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'm going to apologise to him." She nodded and yawned.

"Well I'm getting tired I have a flight back to America and you have a flight too so Night!" Ariana said turning out the light.

"Night."

-----------------------

Okay how was this chappie? :) I thought it was really good. Nice turning point right? ;) anyways I love you all please keep spreading the word of my story thank you for all of you lovely a reading my story. ily!

-Kaylaah